for Stallion of the Line

7h c25 Kevin Kosarych
you didn't mention the pocket mouse?! WHERE IS HE!
8h c2 Eizeneers
It would have been amusing if, with her hair and hat and generally lackadaisical attitude, Buggy assumed Ranko was Shanks' daughter.
13h c25 9Dragon Man 180
At least we’re not getting the angst Robin from canon helping CP 9. Still, it’s always great seeing Luffy trash redshirts and banter about it.

Resolve is still adorable and I can’t wait to see how she takes to being upgraded!
5/4 c25 ZhaWarudo
SUUUUUUPER CHAPTER
5/4 c25 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter. :)
5/2 c25 2Marinebrat25
This story is progressing awesomely! The intrigue is a little taxing at times, but eventually the ending of this arc will be worth it.

One question I have though. While I may be misremembering the canon version a bit but the "I WANT TO LIVE" moment in the Water 7/Ennis Lobby arc was a pretty big deal for Nico Robin. And while in this story she has had a powerful emotional moment with (Ranma)Luffy, it still begs the question of whether or not she will have a similar situation as that moment in canon.

Plus there are a good amount of other moments big and small before the "Battle of Marineford" and its dramatic climax plus aftermath/two year time skip.

One thing that always frustrates me to no end is twofold. First is the fact that the Naval organizational structure is loosely or accurately related to Yakuza group. That in of itself I can be okay with were it not for the fact that you have two very different schools of thought conflicting in one structure. Two; these days, as well in history that I am aware, no self respecting Marine would consider themselves sailors or soldiers. Granted the series One Piece is for the most part action/adventure comedy, it still pisses me off that there is no accurate difference between navy sailors and actual marines. Now I could go on and on but I think it would be great if someone finally introduced properly (within the One Piece world) who and what real marines are and possibly what they might be capable of.

In all I am anxious to read how it all works out.
5/2 c1 BoredKing
Oh that bitch, Ranma hates his curse and part of the reason he took the deal was to leave it behind but she went and made him keep it. I hope he gets his revenge.
5/1 c25 Blaze1992
. . . Oh the amount of hellfire He's going to rain down if those idiots harm her is going to be both funny and horrifying to watch.
5/1 c25 l4w
I did not watch One Piece, you adding Ranma to One Piece has made an excellent and enjoyable story.
Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to more
5/1 c1 Seimika
Still think as payback to urd he should spread the word of the demonic hooker God urd throughout the multiverse
5/1 c25 1Poseidon93
Great chapter! :D
4/29 c25 Guest
Let's go!
4/29 c25 Guest
Ace is the 2nd division commander not the 1st. Marco the phoenix is the 1st division commander. Also lucci isnt a believer in absolute justice he is a ruthless heartless killer all he cares about is killing and being a cp9 agent makes his killing legal
4/30 c25 1TheGreatBubbaJ
The WG will get the villains they want, but not in the way they think.
4/30 c25 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next.
1,450 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »