FanFiction.Net
for Gravity Series 5: Heaven & Earth

5/17 c35 Star White
Just finished reading again. And can I ask Why hasn't this been published or made a movie yet?

I'm still here checking when your next adventure strikes this team. Betty flying y Sammy giving Alice a run for her money. And really helping out the grown ups. Hugs
4/30 c35 1lostinapapercup
I would love to see a kids future-take! Teen years, first boys…so many shenanigan possibilities!
3/27 c35 15Sitalia
Felix hit me harder then Boris, but I really hope Jake screws up so he's gone. I can't believe he pulled that crap. As always you're amazing and can't wait to see what else comes out of that brilliant brain of yours. Give Mercward my love lol
12/18/2023 c35 IloveyouRob
I had such a fun time reading this series! If there was ever a series I never wanted to end, it would definitely be a tie between this and your Angel series! I I can’t wait to see what the next gravity story may tell! Maybe Jacob will mess up again and we will finally get to see his end because wheeew did Jacob really stress me out every time I read about him Lmaoo!
11/16/2023 c35 1GethrenNZ
I’m hoping to see Mercward again! Love this story. Mooches
10/18/2023 c35 Cknsw
This is on of my go to very favourite Edwards and series. Your writing is vivid with well rounded characters. I love the interaction across the whole family and all the characters.
9/17/2023 c35 daiseys
love this series. those Gravity kids... if you ever write them as teenagers or young adults or just a future take, I'd be hilarious I'm sure.
9/3/2023 c30 samma1579
I just can help myself but re-read this series while I wait for a Common Ground update lol And I know this last story was a tough one for you to get out, but I can't explain how utterly amazed I am at your writing for the action scenes! The other four stories were detailed and percise but this one... man it was non stop for almost every chapter. You. Are. Amazing!
8/25/2023 c2 white wolf
8-25-23 Well here I am again. I cannot tell you how many times I HAVE READ THIS STORY, I really do love it. I am sure glad that you like to write all these stories for us to read. Please never stop. You really do a great job of it. I would like to thank you so very muck doing this for all of us who will not or cannot write ourselves. Then uou put everything on the enternet for everyone to see read and sometimes try to tear down. Please never let that get you upset or bothered, it is just sour grapes. Again THANK YOU THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU WRITE, AND EVERYONE ELSE TOO. LOVE YOU ALL.
8/19/2023 c35 michigangal0223
This series is my all time favorite. sweetest Edward ever. hope he comes back and the gang come back. this would make for an awesome movies. just saying lol. i will always come back and reread. take care
7/23/2023 c35 1SherieHearts
I have just binged the entire series after remembering i had started the first one but never finished. Deb, as always your writing is amazeballs. I love Mercward so much, and your Bella is amazing!
7/12/2023 c35 EeWee
Absolutely love these guys. Looking forward to anything you write.
7/7/2023 c35 Cina's
What a wonderful story and look forward to if there are other stories for gravity. Thank you for writing and sharing.
7/3/2023 c35 divs81
I've read your entire Gravity series every summer since the first story was published in 2011 and it honestly never, ever gets old. I absolutely love the stories you have told with these characters and they're so far removed from the OC book characters (in my opinion) that I can't even reconcile the two lol. While I wish another story pops up, I'm so content with the ones you've already written. You're an excellent writer and truly appreciate the Gravity world you've created.
6/27/2023 c35 detsinbaby
please published these books i would love to see them turned in2 movies and they would be. your are a great story teller. I'm 62 so i don't have much time left on earth and would so love this to happen.
5,038 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »