for A Dragon's Life For Me

6/2/2020 c10 Matt
Well that and she wants to watch him be unhappy as shown in the first chapter. Also if this if after Trials of Apollo shouldn’t Jason be dead? (Really hate that Rick killed him off and happy he’s alive in this story.)
6/2/2020 c10 Matt
Athena was so lying about it being a test. She’s just a selfish, egotistical, bitch!
4/5/2020 c9 12Falconress
Time difference?

Oh, I wonder what hiccup will think!
4/5/2020 c9 1Fangirling101B
Oooh~ is there a time difference? Like one day in PJO equals five years in HTTYD? Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/5/2020 c9 bunnyxstar
Absolutely love your story and always look forward to your update no matter how long i've to wait please continue
3/30/2020 c8 12Falconress
Sad... BUT VALKA! WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE MOVIE LENGTH OF BOOK BEFORE WE CAN SEE HER!
3/25/2020 c7 Arionna O'Driscoll
Thanks for updating can’t wait for the next chapter
3/22/2020 c7 Falconress
This is really interesting!
3/22/2020 c4 Falconress
I love it! Here comes tiny hiccup!
3/22/2020 c3 Falconress
I'm... Kinda writing a story for a fandom I don't really know on wattpad...
3/22/2020 c3 Wise girl 2
I just wanna tell you that its a lot of diffrens between The books and The movies
3/16/2020 c7 1Johnathan-Mandrake
That's why this story seems so familiar! *another epic meeting of face and palm ensues* I read it on Wattpad about a year ago... I think? I'm bad with time so I'm probably WAY off with that estimate. Meh, whatever. Can't wait for more, but I'll be here as long as you take to finish, regardless.
3/16/2020 c7 7Fantasia Komix
I really enjoy the writing style that you are employing for this fan fiction. I am curious about whether the island is close to Berk, or if Berk is on the other side of the island.
3/15/2020 c7 2finalwarrior24
I can deal with slow updates. This is an interesting story s far and I will love to see more of it.
12/31/2019 c2 Guest