for A Dragon's Life For Me

7/15/2019 c2 18KillgarraghForever
Hmm... I cannot think of why that is so familiar! Oh, wait wait, I've got it! It's cause... Ah, no. Lost it! ;)
2/22/2019 c6 Alwaris
Hello
In this moment I finished reading your story. It is very good ang unique. i hope you will some day updating.
2/15/2019 c6 Guest
Please do more!
2/12/2019 c6 Guest
Please do more!
1/19/2019 c6 Dan Convery
Please continue, this is great, probably the best HTTYD and PJO fanfic I’ve read!
10/11/2018 c6 shinoa44
awesome chapters, and i understand. my passion for writing songs has faded as well as your passion for writing. (have a nice day!) :)
9/29/2018 c6 3Calamari Inkantation
Brilliant story, I absolutely LOVE it. Can't wait to see more!
8/20/2018 c6 Theunwillingtraveler
Nice chapter!
8/19/2018 c6 CaspianCat
Hey man it’s ok, thanks for writing what your did!
8/19/2018 c6 1Johnathan-Mandrake
...well even the best writers lose inspiration now and then... would you possibly allow someone(like me for example) to adopt this story until your return?
8/19/2018 c6 lVelixl
It's nice to see you update this rather than abandoning this story and let readers wonder where you've been. It's fine to lose passion and stop writing, don't force yourself. After all, most of us writers write to show our imagination and ideas while having the joy of sharing with others. So if you ever felt that you can't bear it anymore, take your time to relax. Don't force yourself to do what you don't want to. Maybe one day you'll find the joy of creating a new story again! As always, I'll be supporting you no matter what you decide.
7/19/2018 c5 Perseus Rose
if you are looking for a pjo fanfic read backup plan by delayed inspiration
7/18/2018 c5 Matt
The dragon Percy smells has to be the villain in the first movie.
7/18/2018 c5 CaspianCat
YAY! So glad you fixed the problem. This chapter was a lot more enjoyable now that I didn’t have to search for every other paragraph. Waverider is a cool choice for Percy’s name, I like it. Can’t wait for more interactions between Percy and other dragons. Also thanks for the PJO recommendations I never thought to look at Reddit for fics.
7/18/2018 c5 Guest