for Missing You

9/19 c1 Guest
This was just...beautiful. I literally cried, I always imagined Legolas as another son to Celebrían and Elrond. The way you put the emotions was incredible. Great job!
8/26/2018 c2 14Katia0203
I'm not crying, I swear it's just a speck of dust in my eyes. Wonderful job!
7/28/2018 c3 3Galandria the Vampire Queen
Wow...powerful writing

loved every bit of it...Poor Legolas has grown through so much

God bless and great job
7/24/2018 c3 46megSUPERFAN
Great. I finished this story, and was satisfied, and now... well, now I want more!

Pretty please? Would it be possible to do, say, an Epilogue of the Prologue? Or something? Anything?
7/20/2018 c3 2AraneltheSilvan
So sad but happy at the same time ;(
7/18/2018 c3 Sophie Michard
An awesome moment, and more logical than in the books and movies...

Legolas must be hurt by all the losses in his life... Elves feel more than Humans so they hurt more, I'd say.
And the truth is, Legolas, apart for his unknown mother, and grand-parents, has no one to care for him, in Valinor.

Bless be Celebrian and her kind heart, but also Elrond and his healer's soul. :D
7/17/2018 c3 Nina
Excellent
7/17/2018 c3 earthdragon
This confused me at first, as it contradicted what was in chapter 2, until I noticed that it is the prologue - but tacked on to the end, instead of inserted at the beginning. Nice chapter, even though it now makes the story feel upside down.
7/17/2018 c3 Guest
In tears. What an absolutely heartbreaking chapter! It is so beautifully written.
7/17/2018 c3 brankel1
Awesome.
7/17/2018 c3 17Kat-Anni
Yesssss. You made me cry, this was beautiful and perfect! Thanks for the addition to this story, im glad to already know he'll be fine again, too. Keep up being so awesome! ~Kat
7/17/2018 c2 5The Real Floranocturna
I am glad that you decided to post a second chapter with Thranduil actually arriving in Valinor! It warms my heart to see both of them, who have suffered so much, be finally reunited and be able to enjoy each others company!
Thank you for this lovely piece of writing 3!
7/17/2018 c1 The Real Floranocturna
This is very sweet and sad at the same time. I love how Celebrian helps Legolas realise that he can be sure of his father's love, has always had it. She makes him see that their bond of father and son is as strong as ever and that he need not despair.
Beautiful and very touching!
1/17/2018 c1 marypoppin
it's was very sweet. i really enjoy. thank you
1/6/2018 c2 Ne'ith5
At last, the reunion between Legolas and Thranduill and it was perfect!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »