for Coming Home

5/28 c10 2MissDeafDreamer83
Can't wait to read more and more! You did great job on that, thank you so much for sharing! 3
5/15 c10 Amsantiago315
This is so good! I hope you update
5/4 c10 K1P1
loving this story! please update soon!
4/28 c10 1arundhathivinod2007
is there going to be more chapters
12/17/2020 c10 kyluris
this is so wonderful
i hope you will continue this story
11/28/2020 c10 4Daughter of Sally Jackson
This is n really good! Please update soon!
10/26/2020 c10 caramelminx
This fic is great!
10/26/2020 c1 caramelminx
This is great!
10/9/2020 c10 5TheWiseNut
Please update, its been 2 years since you have...
10/6/2020 c10 LynxOfOz
Aww I really love pansy’s character, hope you complete this in the future
9/20/2020 c10 S
Your writing in this one is awesome. Really enjoyed the interactions between the various characters and little Scorp and Teddy are adorable. That the Malfoys and Grangers have a good relationship is fantastic. Hermione running a bakery is not something I could’ve envisioned, but it’s very well written. Loved it. Thank you for writing this and I hope you are able to complete it some day.
9/14/2020 c10 c.karen09
I'm disappointed to have reached the end, because I was hoping Harry would manage to pull his head put of his arse. After his last thoughts, I'm he is on his way with a heartfelt apology. Not that Hermione owes him forgiveness at this point, but he owes her one none the less. I would very much enjoy seeing Ron get hopelessly bent out of shape over it too, the pathetic little wanker. Anyway, I am going to see if you have anything completed that I haven't read yet. I hope you are well. Thanks for writing.
9/14/2020 c8 c.karen09
Darn it. I just realized this story isn't complete, and hasn't been updates for quite a while. I'm going to favorite it because I'm enjoying it very much, and that way it will appear on my list in case you post any updates. Which I hope you do. Thanks for writing!
9/14/2020 c5 c.karen09
It was nice to see Ron not lose his head, but I'm so frustrated with Harry. I imagine he is feeling guilty, cause how could he not?. Hermione was the only person to never abandon him, and when she needs him the most, he becomes Ron. I'm anxious to see what happens next, but I don't think I could ever trust him again. Thanks for writing!
9/13/2020 c1 c.karen09
I love the thought of Draco's parents trying so hard to change, especially before they knew they had a grandchild. And they couldn't ask for a better work/home set up than what they are proposing. I hope their friends are as welcoming. Thanks for writing!
299 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »