for Effects Of War

Wonderful story.
7/11/2019 c11 mystarlight
Awesome.
7/11/2019 c12 mystarlight
Thranduil is breathtaking! Can't wait for another chapter!
5/17/2019 c11 brankel1
Excelelnt.
5/17/2019 c11 Sophie Michard
Harder and harder for Legolas to live in Middle-Earth. The sea's song won't let him in peace, and neither his mind. His friends are his only anchor, but Legolas needs more. Even his father is not enough. I wonder how he'll be able to support that pain until Aragon's death ?
3/16/2019 c10 Ennairual
Hello there ! It's been a long time since i left a review. But i really wanted to say that i love all of your stories and that they always manage to make me smile. I have been reading and re-reading them to many times to count. (And i must say i have a huge soft spot for those with Ava ! And when there is ava and Gimli ? Awwww ;) ) So keep going and make us dream ! :)
2/4/2019 c10 Sophie Michard
What does she want to do ? a spell ? and that Elf... trying to seduce her ? isn't she in love with Legolas ? or does she think she's just a friend for the Prince ?
2/4/2019 c10 brankel1
Fantastic.
1/21/2019 c9 brankel1
Love it.
1/20/2019 c9 28Jaya Avendel
I love the last sentences with the poison. The words invoked powerful imagery.
1/20/2019 c9 Nina
Loved it.
12/18/2018 c8 7Lusse Eldalion
Loving this so far! I hope you will continue this soon!
11/11/2018 c8 14Katia0203
Great chapter! The intricacy of the relationship between Legolas and Gimli is so interesting. I could almost see the scene in my mind since you described it so well. Such a sad past Legolas has. Keep up the good work
11/3/2018 c8 38UnnamedElement
“Legolas' voice was falsely smooth, the kind of smooth of a rock after centuries of being worn down and not by choice, but the tone was still biting..”

Nice.

Interested to see where this goes!
11/3/2018 c7 UnnamedElement
Lovely last scene. Really enjoying your version of this post-war stage.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »