for Effects Of War

11/3/2018 c6 38UnnamedElement
Lovely scene between Gimli and Thranduil. Interesting to see Legolas through Gimli’s eyes—what he notices about Legolas tells us a lot about him, too!. Also, nice revealing of the sea longing to Ava, and interesting that Legolas places the blame on himself. A twist from how fanfic authors’ often write it. Very much enjoying this.
11/3/2018 c5 UnnamedElement
Some really lovely turns of phrase in here, and the flashbacks were well placed. Your OCs are believeable and endearing. Looking forward to reading more! Thank you for writing and posting.
11/3/2018 c4 UnnamedElement
“Elves, it seemed to Gimli, grew on trees in this particular forest and fell like ripened fruit when it suited them.“

Brilliant.
11/2/2018 c8 brankel1
Excellent.
11/1/2018 c8 4Go Outside
Awesome :) Loved Legolas’ opening up with Gimli and the insights you had Gimli show into their friendship during the conversation. Thank you!
11/1/2018 c8 Nina
Excellent! Please, continue this story.
11/1/2018 c8 Sophie Michard
Cristal clear that Legolas loves his father deeply. And same for Thranduil.
Hum, what are they up to ? the tribes ? runes ? something dangerous ?
I like how Gimli manage Legolas, he's paying attention to the Elf's mood.
11/1/2018 c8 wswpub
This is a very interesting story. Even with all the spelling errors. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter... I don't think I've read many stories that are similar to this.
9/2/2018 c7 Guest
My poor sea-sick/sea-longing Legolas.
9/1/2018 c7 Go Outside
I am enjoying your work very much. Thank you!
9/1/2018 c7 Sophie Michard
It's so heartbreaking, for all the characters... Legolas can't fight the sea call for too long, and at a point, he'll have to let his father and his friends behind... So hard.
8/31/2018 c7 Guest
so sad
8/31/2018 c7 brankel1
Amazing.
8/31/2018 c7 14Katia0203
I had to reread through the first 6 chapters first to remember what happened, and that was a very pleasant experience. Thanks for the update!
8/31/2018 c7 5theLastoftheLaiquendi
I always enjoy reading your writing. Always look forward to reading your updates!
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »