for The Vault in the Castle

12/31/2017 c1 37Agt Cosmic
Why does this fic not have more attention.

Don't feel bad about writing too much about Bandana. Never feel bad about writing too much about Bandana. There needs to be more of him in this archive and I like your portrayal of him; it fits him and I like how you fleshed him out. Also Dedede. I really like this Dedede. And seeing Kirby again is nice too; I need to catch up on the Minion projects so I can't really make any calls/comparisons on him.

If I haven't said this before, I also like your OCs. I just really needed to put that in writing somewhere because I rarely say that about OCs; I normally can't stand them because even the better ones can be stereotypical or poorly done or have stuff I just can't stand about them, but I've never felt that way about your OCs and it's -really- rare. So. I don't know where I was going with this, but it's in writing now.

Not much else to say except I'm always glad to read your fics; like, I have no one else to go to for game fics and it's pathetic. But your fics are good, so I guess that makes it at least somewhat better.
10/24/2017 c1 3Nay2003
There are no formatting issues. Also, I loved the story! My second favorite story on the site undercThe original minion story you wrote.