for All Rise

7/18/2020 c33 AsketronNidavellir8
This is like torture and sadness poetry. Gorgeous.
7/17/2020 c5 AsketronNidavellir8
I love how this story is loose and freestyle and flashbacks sort of scattered around, it's written very beautifully. I just want to thank you for being so safe with your ratings, as well. It feels much better to have an author give lists of detailed warnings in their stories, so thanks for that :)
9/30/2019 c40 1copet
I can't imagine the ending to the story. More, I don't understand exactly the road of Loki, though I see it walks along the MCU. But still, I feel it deepens while keeping the story itself contained because of the same attitude Loki has. I will keep on reading.
5/21/2019 c30 M.R. Doeriver
Awesome take on the movie.
5/17/2018 c22 Guest
Ah fuck off. Asgard is aware of other worlds beyond the nine and other races.
5/13/2018 c40 Shalifi
Good piece.
5/11/2018 c40 25GraceEliz
It's been a very very long time since I last read this and I'd totally forgotten how good it is. I enjoyed rereading it today and will be keeping up with the updates from now on.
5/9/2018 c40 wenduo
Love the flower idea! This throw me back wonder how long he was there in. Since he did not look like in discomfort before Frigga died. Like a normal person would go mad staying in there.
5/8/2018 c39 1Kina1551
I really liked this story! Especially how you described Loki during Midgard. His conflict between wanting to warn the others and actually wanting to rule and kill the people. And the mind stone’s influence. I couldn’t find any action not Loki-like and really loved how you managed to portray his character. I cant wait till the next chapter! xD
4/17/2018 c17 13GoodForBad
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN SHOT

I SWORE I WAS GOING TO TRY AND WAIT TIL I GOT THROUGH ALL OF YOUR UPDATES AND LEAVE AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING REVIEW BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF, YOU HAVE TO KNOW MY THOUGHTS HERE

I'M SCREAMING YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Oh my GOD, Natalie, this format is nothing short of breathtaking. There's something about the back-and-forth dialogue, distinguished by the italics or lack thereof, that adds a whole new element to Loki's desperation and the foe he's actually up against. The repetition of his pleas, of his counter-arguments, is something I swear I can hear - I'm not just reading it now. Oh my god! And this hurts so much in comparison to how brazenly he was acting in the last two chapters - he's been brought so low, but you're not telling us exactly HOW, and so like the horror masters of old, you're allowing our imaginations to fill in the blanks. I'm shaking right now. I'm not kidding. THIS IS SO GOOD I COULD CRY.
4/17/2018 c15 GoodForBad
Pardon my French here, but how in the FUCK did I miss this one?

This is absolute freaking gold! I am obsessed with the direction you've taken the story (and I know I'm reviewing halfway through, but still) and the sporadic, dream-like build up you gave us in the previous chapters. Holy hell woman! You were TOTALLY right - I have come across nothing like this premise before but I am eating it up like Volstagg on Thanksgiving. You're showcasing Loki's power here without undermining it, but also tying in his vulnerability (physical and otherwise). THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY OWN IDEAS FOR WHAT HAPPENED 'IN THE VOID' AND I'M NOT EVEN MAD.

And! Gamora and Nebula! I don't know if it's what you were going for here, but that last line kinda gave me chills. The thought of Loki being purchased as a slave and being BROUGHT to Thanos, as opposed to him just randomly falling into his hands is...tragic. It's tragic, and it's brilliant and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. To have been a king - and then brought so low to something as common as a SLAVE for purchase. That packs an emotional punch that torture/gore can't quite get to. My head is spinning and I'm so glad you wrote this. Holy crap.
4/11/2018 c39 Alice1097
This is so great! I'm so hyped. Just as i started asking when you'll go to TDW timeline lol. I read a little more and it's so emotional to watch loki in frigga's pov.
Ps. Yeah, i can't wait for infinity wars too! But somehow i got this dreadful feeling that loki gonna diei feel like I'm not ready for that. I just hope that I'm wrong
3/14/2018 c38 18MoonyEstelChase
Love love love love
3/11/2018 c37 Kanariahime
Your last few chapters where breath takingly good so damn emotional in this chapter i could more than feel Lokis desperateness and I think he's starting to be really sorry and just want his father to notice and love him once more
3/6/2018 c1 Kasey278
Y'know,I'm really glad that Odin isn't a complete douche in this fic. 99.9% of the fanfics I've read depict him as a cold-hearted asshole that makes my blood boil. Thank you for that.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »