for Blood In The Void

10/24/2018 c4 6Nemris
World Eaters and Word Bearers? I did not expect them around. Are they going to be getting involved with the chaos party?
10/21/2018 c4 Tobi14
Interesting looks like some loyalist will gut the traitors after they weaken each other?

I know it's a task force but the mural alpha thing seems kind of out of place I mean he siad his legion but it's iron warriors not world eaters.
7/19/2018 c3 Tobi14
Good detail with the Narthecium.

Dorn's sons always had plenty of terminator armor but one of their member's is close falling into Dorn's darkness.

Nice to see Kalron here.
7/19/2018 c3 Nemris
This brings a smile to my face.
Very much liked the description of the Terminator squad, the mention of the guy with Narthecium was a neat detail that I as a friend of geneseed appreciate.
Ah, so good to see how you slipped Kalron into your story. Loved the interaction between the two lords of chaos. If you happen to make them meet, remember that Kalron has quite a few Terminators. You could also mention his lieutenant.
Thanks for this, I will consider tossing a mention of your dudes when the time comes for me to write RH again.
Keep up the good work.
11/27/2017 c2 Nemris
The chosen of the Dark prince and the Blood God have noticed one another, and the bloodshed is imminent. Prepare for boarding.
That is truly a small number of Blood Angels, bare half a squad's worth. They must really make up quantity with even poorer quantity in their slaves.
Keep up the good work.
11/25/2017 c2 Tobi14
The glamour really for getting people to follow you when you kill them on a whim.

only 5 blood angels,they must have lots of cannon fodder.

it seems they are afraid of their old commander.
10/30/2017 c1 60Jaenera Targaryen
Oh boy, Blood Angels vs Imperial Fists. This is going to be good.
10/27/2017 c1 6Nemris
This. This is good stuff right here. Keep up the good work.
10/26/2017 c1 Tobi14
it sad seeing the blood angels being degenerate drug addicts.

the imperial fist is a little bit cute thinking the raven guard will die out.

both have a horrible attitude towards their crew.