for Somber

3/16/2020 c1 Supreme Blitz
Toshiro hasn't grown a inch even though he says he grown a couple. His hair makes him look older.
2/5/2018 c1 5MomoPeachFlower
Cute, and fits in well enough that it could have happened in the background
10/31/2017 c1 4QueenBbee
that was a cute interaction between the two!
10/29/2017 c1 ThreeKittiesDancing
This is a nice little interlude between Toshiro and Karin. Darn Kubo for shorting the fans of so many details that we should have been given at this point in the manga/anime! The only little thing I'd say was off about this, is that fact that during the time skip in the story, Toshiro never grew so much as an inch. Kubo's art style and the changed hairstyle made him look taller, but he was still his tiny, 4', 4" height. The one who did grow a lot was Karin. So at this point in your story, it might have been more accurate for Karin to tease him because she was taller, but he was still the size of an elementary school kid.

I still think it was sad how everyone from the Soul Society left Ichigo to his own devices during that time. Then again, I still think Kubo was a jerk for making Ichigo lose his powers at all, since he was known to have limitless amounts of spiritual energy, and zanpakutos are supposed to heal and recover as their shinigamis do. Kubo was horrible about writing himself into corners, and even worse about writing himself out of one.