for Faire Day

6/16/2018 c1 5TheSecondBestBed
I love fairs! This setting is always one of my favorites in a story or show :D Sad that it's basically over LOL but just the idea of it is great. I love Jane's gift to Gunther! It's so perfectly them. Their reunion was also lovely, but I can't stop thinking about that key. It's got me nervous! Well either way, hopefully there'll be more Janther fluff to cushion whatever evil lies in wait!
10/29/2017 c1 79SunRise19
Awww, this was a great story! loved this!
P.S. That locket was that in reference to what Gunther wore in Dawn? Pepper's reaction makes me think so..A great fic indeed!
10/27/2017 c1 Bookloverdream
So lighthearted and sweet and playful. Fantastic start to Arc 2!
10/27/2017 c1 26lareepqg
YAY! A wonderful start to the next arc of the story game! Thank you so much for writing this (and stepping away from the swirling black pit that is your A angst) to provide us with some light-hearted and fluffy story time. It’s just wonderful.

Ok, so I totally love the premise of this. Jane and Pepper, having some much needed girl-time, out and about, away from their normal daily activities. It gives us a nice little glance into their lives outside of the castle, and shows fun parts of their personalities that we otherwise might not see. Jane especially- she’s pretty honest overall, but her two BFFs are either a male, or a dragon. And how could a dragon possibly understand the sweet little intricacies and insecurities of a girl’s heart? Or at least, as well as another girlfriend?

So we get this fun little interaction between Pepper and Jane. Pepper flits about like a slighly ADHD butterfly- a trait that serves her well in the kitchen, but is somewhat annoying when Jane needs actual help in picking out a gift for Gunther. Butterfly or not, Pepper is a good enough friend she completely calls Jane out on the competitive (and maybe insecure) reason behind the gift itself, but supports her anyway. Then her little dirty-minded joke: so cute! The two of them know and trust each other’s hearts, and despite my love for the castle bros, the castle ladies are just as endearing.

Pepper is also my new Alya. A wing-woman for the ages. She’s simultaneously subtle (taking and hiding the gift) and horrendously overt (knocking Jane into Gunther). It’s cute, it’s adorable, and it gives us a nice little peek into Pepper’s personality, and the story isn’t even about her!

But the story IS about Jane. What DO you buy for the world’s sweetest, most loving, sometimes aggravating, wholeheartedly frustrating knight-in-training? Gunther did it so EASILY- I really feel Jane’s frustration in trying to find something -anything- which would fit the bill. She just wants to show him she loves him, to make him happy in the way he makes her happy, and as someone who STINKS at shopping, I totally feel her pain.

And then the cute little reunion at the end? Be still my heart! It’s all love and tenderness and body odor. I love it.

Thank you for another wonderful story! EEK! So excited for more!
10/26/2017 c1 Lily
Yay! I like it already!
10/26/2017 c1 204Jatd4ever
What a way to open arc two. I can wait to see what else will happen, but then again, we're all making it up as we go aren't we? Well done.