for No Surrender

12/27/2017 c9 102Arches67
Nice back story.
Always wondered if we would ever hear about the reason for "door # 2". This is nice and sounds very plausible.
Thanks
12/27/2017 c7 Arches67
Yep, saw the movie...
11/11/2017 c9 Souhashi27
A lovely story which rang true with John's characterization. Thank you for sharing it with us.
11/9/2017 c8 9McMoni
I loved how you wrapped this up. It makes sense, especially considering that episode with the Navy guys (I don't recall the title right now).
Well done!
11/4/2017 c6 McMoni
I'm glad John has finally met someone who's willing to lend a hand without ulterior motives. I wonder if we'll see this Benjamin character again...maybe years later, as a number? *wink wink*
Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/3/2017 c6 Guest
What a way to grow up fast. Poor John that was quite a night that he had. Glad he took a chance with Benjamin. Loved that he told Benjamin that he, "didn't know" when asked if he had made the right choice. I can see how the people that he meets along the way will help shape his character and turn him into the man in the suit that we all know and love. Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/3/2017 c6 Souhashi27
Poor John :( Glad he found a friendly face. I'm really enjoying this story (as I did all your other works) and I'm really keen to see where this is going.
11/1/2017 c5 McMoni
Wow!
John's just beginning to realize the enormity of what has happened. He had no other choice, but he's just crossed a point of no return.
Truly well written. I'm loving this!
10/30/2017 c4 Guest
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter. Wonderful story.
10/29/2017 c1 McMoni
I'm loving this! I like very much the premise - John and Jessica having known each other for years.
The way you describe a young John is very spot-on; it's consistent with the character we know and we can already see his core traits.
Springsteen references are a great add-on!