for Lost Uzumaki

10/27/2020 c1 davidiscoolya113
All death had to do instead setting up everyone and everything to be destroyed was go back in time and tell his past self to make the contract a temporary thing you have to get the approval of death and only death before you can sign the contract and then death would say an exchange for this contract you will teach me everything about teaching me everything you know you possibly can so death can you know keep on countering all seals that they try to use to bind death and then also put seals in the contract so this contract of death will go back to death when there isn't you know anyone at all ever that can sign a contract to something someone use to contact DEATH which is only to contact death so death can be the secret librarian of uzumaki that way everything works out all the seals and stuff that death doesn't want the next cycle of human beings get their hands on is in his hands and all Shinobi kind can live forever and ever on that planet everyone wins the end do not pass go blah blah blah blah. Maybe sweeten the deal by making it so each uzumaki can live like five times their expected lifetime and maybe give them Spirit stories unique to each uzumaki but only to uzumaki that earned it no Spirit swords act like a spirit guardian that's supposed to teach it uzumaki some stuff and say dude you're supposed to learn all the uzumaki stuff and chakra and all the other stuff as well I'm only here to get argument what's already in you you're supposed to grow beyond that, so and that's what the sword would say to the user before you know plus death could use the swords as a teaching mechanism to prevent the uzumaki from becoming official assholes the sword Spirit could be like if it going to be like that I'm basically going to lock myself away and it was uzumaki would be up like f*** all ... fine.
6/29/2020 c1 1Priest
I would really love to see this continued someday.
3/31/2020 c1 LunaFox2234
o(*゚゚*)o
7/27/2019 c1 Kitteninthemoonlight
Pff~ sad but cute and funny. I wish there was more too this I wanna read about the crews reactions to her jutsu and seals X’D
10/7/2018 c1 mer
9/16/2018 c1 28crazyfan17
Nice little story! I love the idea of Shanks being an Uzumaki.
7/29/2018 c1 22Altiria-Aty
lol how cute of a last line!
7/29/2018 c1 8animecutylover
Lmao. This was a fun one, even if the fall of Uzushio was not. XD
4/16/2018 c1 sharingankakashi007
This got potential
Plz continue
Though i wonder... If she'll ever return to the elemental nations?
Shanks an Uzumaki~ seems legit
3/10/2018 c1 kitsune2477
I like this :) I wish it had more :P
2/12/2018 c1 2LittleAngel2292
omg this is the greatest thing ever! please continue this i love it omfg
1/24/2018 c1 mer
Thank you!
12/5/2017 c1 13creativesm75
nice
11/21/2017 c1 ShdwStrkr
This was a fun read! I hope that you will continue this, I'd love to see the character development!
11/15/2017 c1 momocolady