for The 2 Angels In A World Of Heroes

6/19/2020 c1 Mastersgtjames
first paragraph, complains about abandoned fanfics.
Abandons fanfic.
11/5/2017 c4 mafia king
Question are we gonna eventually get End-bringers or are you gonna keep the Nice-bringers cause i came fore only one of those.
11/4/2017 c4 4Fallen-Ryu
interesting...I have only seen a few endbringer fanfictions, but they all seem to start the same way with the character-wise, or are at least VERY similar.

I'm almost tempted to make my Own Endbringer...but ill need to read Worm or research it first though.

anyway looking forward to more of these!
11/4/2017 c4 Edale
The Tsundere is strong in this one.
10/30/2017 c3 NewGuy
Your CYOA build is non-compliant with the point system. If you refer to the material, it is clearly stated that each power you chose cost 2 points each for a total of 6x212 for Cypher and 3x217 for Lahela (-19). God Mode (12) Complications (6) 18 points. Perks for (-7) gives a real total of -8 points in your build.
To resolve that and for a semi-equivalent build, Cypher should take God Emperor, Kaleidoscope and finally Power Manipulation for 6 points; while Lahela should take Alexandria and Shaper (optional) for 5 points and compensate by taking another complication (ex:pursued by the Fallen) or taking out the First Impression perk that in effect can't apply to your choice of Endbringer insertion.
In effect, Power Manipulation permits to copy/paste every and any power even between friends (permitting you to give Lahela Kaleidoscope while taking Alexandria from her). The rest of your previous build can be cobbled together through the other application of Power Manipulation with imagination or simply interaction with the real Legend and Eidolon when they inevitably come to fight you! Just remember that as you copy their power you then need to jailbreak them and augment upon them as needed. It would even permit you to copy Endbringer powers depending on your interpretation of this AU.
10/29/2017 c1 Guest
You REALLY need someone to look over your writing and correct some errors you have. It also wouldn’t hurt to not overexplain everything.
10/28/2017 c1 Reader25846
I suggest that you find a beta reader.
10/27/2017 c1 1Transcended Potato
Huh. I've never read Worm before, so I spent my 3 minutes here, wondering what the hell was going on. But I guess you could improve by making the title like this:

Chapter *Insert number*, *Insert Chapter Name*
(Horizontal Line Here)

The you put the P.O.V, Ex: (Max's P.O.V),(3rd Person P.O.V),etc.

Then, make each paragraph at least something like 2 lines long.