for The Core Cold

7/13/2021 c1 Shootingstarfortheages
Great story.
6/26/2020 c4 Guest
"¡los muertos viven!" "¡ vivan los muertos!" "¡larga vida a los muertos!"
10/28/2018 c11 7LikeAPro42
I like how a lecture turned into a trial only Phoenix Wright could touch!
10/18/2018 c19 30Neeko96
I could not control myself when you brought the Sox comment out again. I kinda wanna know what it means.-
10/18/2018 c2 Neeko96
A school librarian needs to have a degree so you can't just be one. I know, I have been told that and apparently that's my school's excuse for not paying me like a librarian even though that's basically what I do. Fun fic btw.-
7/15/2018 c21 3CeleneTheAngel
If you give a mouse a cookie.
4/20/2018 c35 34GhostWriterGirl-1
Oh my god, this was awesome! It really was!
Love how Clockwork showed Danny what happened when he was delusional. It was really awesome.
So Vlad Masters is in prison and the Guys In White are fakes and now fugitives? Should have guessed. Also, that was pretty cool, that the reason why the ghosts attack was because of a device that made them angry. Also, love the Snickers ad reference.
Like how Clockwork showed Team Phantom what the Geek Squad know.
AHHHH*shocked gasp*Does this mean that the Geek Squad now knows that Danny is Danny Phantom!?
Wonder what that last part meant? Also, are the five kids gonna be like Scooby Doo and the Mystery Gang... or ARE they Scooby Doo and the Mystery Gang?*mind-blown expression*
Looking extremely forward to the next installment in this series; keep on writing!
GhostWriterGirl out!
4/19/2018 c35 18ani.writes
OMG.

This was awesome. I can’t wait to see how the Critical Crew turns and some my references that are really just stupid things that form in my mind so I can tune myself out when my friend says she is batter than me.
4/19/2018 c35 6Specter14
Cool ending! :D Can’t wait to check out the next one!
4/13/2018 c34 18ani.writes
Clocky the stopwatch. Has a rind to it

Can't wait fot the next chapter.
4/12/2018 c34 Wrennie10
I’m so excited for the final chapter. It’s really impressive how you’ve developed this story and made it so interesting. Love it!
4/12/2018 c34 6Specter14
Omg xD I wasn’t expecting them to just wake up completely normal like nothing ever happened... and now Dani’s officially part of the family! I can’t wait for the next update!
4/12/2018 c34 34GhostWriterGirl-1
Awesome chapter!
Danny and Ellie are now lucid! I can imagine their confusion and shock at hearing about when they were delusional. Thankfully, everyone explained it to them.
ELLIE’S NOW A FENTON! YAY!
I actually liked the angst part. And I felt it was really deserved that the Marines did that to the monsters known as the GIW. I can’t believe that they would do that to ghosts! But, I felt like Skulker being released to help the ghosts and fight the GIW was well-deserved.
So the Marines are going to go after Vlad now? That’s gonna cause chaos. And I’m betting afterwards they’re going to come after the Fentons, Sam, Tucker and Valerie.
Looking forward to your next chapter; keep on writing!
GhostWriterGirl out!
(P.S. I’ve got a new Secret Trio story that focuses on them texting each other, along with their family and friends, if you want to check it out)
4/8/2018 c33 5Bonuscat
The eggs washed the skyscraper with Play-Dough while singing on their kazoos.
4/7/2018 c33 18ani.writes
AWESOME!

"TURKEY LEG ATE MY SHOE AND NOW I CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL!," Danny should definitely say that
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »