for Eugenics a New World is Created Part Two of the story

3/8 c1 APOLOGIES
I wish that you had somewhere to comment on the poem on your profile. I hope that you will see this someday. My first child was born 4 months premature...and died. It was a boy. He had incredibly tiny fingernails. You could see tiny strands of hair on his oh so little head. Everything about him was perfect. He was just born too soon. I cried out when he was born. It was so traumatic that I can't remember if I cried-maybe I was in shock. There was no grief counseling. We had to muddle through on our own. We eventually had another child...born 2 months premature. That child lived. If my son would have been born on time he would be 38 years old. It still hurts.
3/11/2019 c5 DragonDawn84
Love, love love this story! I've lost count of the number of times I've read it!
11/30/2018 c5 Netchka
Another great part of the story. Looking forward to reading more when you get to it again.
10/21/2018 c4 Carriewhowasread
This is fabulous! So pleased to get more of this AU!
3/14/2018 c3 carriemcmvintage
This is a FANTASTIC story. There’s never enough Carbon Creek! You can keep adding to your story for the NEXT 10 years- I will follow!
11/7/2017 c3 kahless21
That's awesome, I laughed till i had tears in my eyes. Keep up the good work. Work faster. LOL.
10/29/2017 c2 carriemcmvintage
So thrilled that you are active in this story! I just wanted to say thank you for your development of the Carbon Creek universe. I started reading Star Trek novels in the mid to late 80’s- your story beats them all! Thank you so much! I could read your worlds exclusively! Love it!
10/29/2017 c2 decisiveorigin
Please update soon
10/27/2017 c1 daryalkami5
Yay on the continuation! I did notice that it's listed as an original series story instead of Enterprise so it may not be found by some...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service