for Soundless and Blind love of a Whiterose

12/17/2017 c4 BetwixtOni
Slowest burrrrnnnnn
12/17/2017 c4 3Ponybucket717
I'm really curious to see how they'll communicate, unless Ruby has like a text-to-speech thingy I don't see how it would work :/
11/22/2017 c2 13Conna McCanna
some of the writing is a bit stilted and awkward. a few better word choices could have been made. that said, its a good concept and interesting. please keep going.
11/13/2017 c3 naruhinafan11
Amazing as always! Thanks for updating, keep it up. :D
11/13/2017 c3 KHARAKI TAKAN
"Sitting on one of the seats". You have 'sitting on one of the sit'.

Nice, good old Roman.
11/13/2017 c1 Conna McCanna
interesting premise, but the writing is a bit rough at parts. keep going!
11/13/2017 c3 7Enigma0434
Loved the new chapter! Hope you update again soon!
11/3/2017 c2 1Angel3052
Weiss wouldn't know what blackness is if she was born blind. She also would have been noticed as blind practically right after she was born. Also, the last sentence in the chapter is a bit nonsensical considering she can't see, how would she look at the night stars? I like the idea of the story, but you could do a little better at research and spotting your mistakes. Keep it up though, work on fixing the mistakes and I'm sure you can pull it together nicely.
11/3/2017 c2 naruhinafan11
Awwww, so cute! I really love this series so far. Keep it up! :D
10/30/2017 c2 ims
That doesn't make sense. Just speaking about the first block.

Why would it take to the age of 4 to discover Weiss is blind? Its one of the earliest things to notice. She never looked at her parents? Never tried to grasp a pacifier / bottle?

Also, if she is born blind, Weiss should not know what "blackness" even is.
11/1/2017 c2 AKALoveless
This is great so far!
10/30/2017 c2 7Enigma0434
Great new chapter! Loved seeing the relationship between Weiss and her mother! Next chapter please!
10/30/2017 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Nice story.
10/30/2017 c2 1Nagaichi
I can't wait for the meeting!
10/30/2017 c2 BetwixtOni
This looks like it could be great the second chapter felt less rushed than the first and it makes me excited for whats to come.
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »