for The Fear of God and Earwigs

3/24 c7 5Wednesdaycried
Oh wow, powerful stuff and no. I don't hate you.
3/14 c7 Pop
Oh wow. This is such a powerful chapter and finale to this story. I had tears leaking out by the end. An absolutely amazing piece of writing, thank you so much.
3/10 c1 Pop
I love the way you’ve linked bits of this chapter to the ATEOD series. It’s amazing. The way you’ve written it I almost feel sorry for Shifty. I can’t wait for the rest.
3/2 c5 Pop
This is a fantastic chapter. The relationship between Joey and Shifty is so open to all sorts of interpretations and you written it so well. Can’t wait for more.
2/3 c4 Pop
Yea, you’ve updated. Much as I dislike Shifty I am really enjoying the way you’ve managed to get inside his head, and rounded out his character. Love the Celia character always thought it was a shame she disappeared without mention.
4/11/2019 c3 Pop
This is a wonderful chapter, although I can't forgive Shifty for the devastation he caused to Martina, you have written him as a much more complex character with more humanity than I could have thought possible. I'm glad you're still posting, I love reading your work.
4/24/2018 c2 9Poppinbottlesintheice
I've always disliked Shifty because of the way he treated Martina, but you've written a wonderfully sympathetic piece about him. Please update soon.
11/4/2017 c1 49slenderpanda2
I LOVE THIS! (yes I finally found time to read it!) Seriously, kudos for going into the Shifty backstory and creating something we can vaguely relate to that isn't the mess of canon Shifty. I also am very much loving Celia as a best-selling novelist who writes seemingly fictional works which are actually just reworkings of scenes in her life spun out with different people. I'm really going to enjoy this, and if you're writing for Bread again that maybe I should find time too also ;)
10/29/2017 c1 9Poppinbottlesintheice
Love the idea that Celia has written a book about Shifty. Glad to see you posting again and good luck with your masters.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service