for A Potter's True Love

2/24 c7 Leabharbhach
I’ve loved rereading this and reminding myself why I like your writing so much! Hope you get a chance to update this again soon! :)
5/15/2020 c1 Jilyfan33
Waiting for update. Hope you're well.
1/8/2020 c7 GypsyDanger23
Ok its not that I dont like your work, because I love your stories, but I ended up liking this one more than I thought. Guess I shouldn't be surprised given your past works. Keep up the excellent work!
12/20/2019 c7 Guest
I can barely wait for the day where this masterpiece is finaly updated once again! Hope to see your take on the first war and the happy ending mentioned in the summary.

Until then!
12/12/2019 c7 Guest
Please update this I want to see what exactly he has to do although I already have a thought about it
7/15/2019 c7 13creativesm75
nice
6/16/2019 c1 Athena The Alto
I love this story, just as all your other ones! You are, w/out a doubt, my favorite fanfiction author! I hope you update soon.
(I also think it would be cool if you wrote a story where James is secretly recruited into the Unspeakables and becomes a spy "for" Voldemort, but is really spying on him)
5/23/2019 c7 bloomnskyrules
I love this story! Looking forward to reading more
4/12/2019 c1 Sonia25
You are one my most favourite writter and I loved Lord of lighting my most favourite harry and daphne ff that one is and I really hope that you will one day write a wrong boy who lived story with harry/daphne and fluer as a pairing because I have read so many wrong boy who lived story and all of them are disappointing
3/25/2019 c7 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/3/2019 c7 King Cam the 1st
Can’t wait until you update next #soexcited
11/5/2018 c7 1Tauros1234
I am treating this as a Diwali gift
11/5/2018 c7 2Hawk2010
So, so, so HAPPY to see you back! Can't wait for the next update!
11/5/2018 c7 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
11/5/2018 c7 SlytherinQueen020
I almost screamed when I saw this update but I was in public. So glad that you updated can't wait for more.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »