for A Potter's True Love

11/5/2018 c7 623the stargate time traveller
This is a surprise. I thought you'd abandoned this one.
6/7/2018 c6 Shu Ouma GC
Please update this story since you are done with Saviour of Magic and I want a happen ending, with Harry having his parent alive :)
5/29/2018 c6 forevertaekook
update please
1/16/2018 c1 2Jm24s
I love this story! It is absolutely amazing. I absolutely love it. Everyday I look into my emails to see if there is any update. I have read all of these chapters. They have amazing descriptions. Please do more chapters! I would love it if you do some more. I’d love to see the progression of a relationship between James and Lily
1/12/2018 c6 3W Arcturus Black
I agree with you, Snape is a terrible person for almost 7 books and JK pulled a fast one and made him into a hero. Thanks for writing this story. I have enjoyed it so far.
1/9/2018 c6 Softballsl Girl
I love this story! I always thought people were always so unfair toward James and Sirius about their actions towards Snape, who I loathe. I mean, Snape created that cutting curse while in Hogwarts, it’s not like he was innocent.
12/28/2017 c6 13creativesm75
nice
11/26/2017 c1 Omar Abdelnaby
I've been following this fic anxiously everyday, checking my email and this website too just in case. I love it! The subtle changes you made in this chapter and how you've tried to show both sides of the argument between the Marauders and Snape are very good! I hope you flesh out the last two years of Hogwarts and the years interluding Halloween 1981 (or the equivalent in this fic) now that James and Lily get together. Agreeing with another reviewer, this fic is kinda canon heavy, but that's understandable since right now you're setting the stage for the (I'm assuming) demise of Voldemort.
Keep up the good work and update soon (I'm on tenterhooks)!
11/19/2017 c1 Guest
he Colt01 you should read the story Up Your's Dumbles by monbade it's a good Harry and Daphne story
11/18/2017 c6 7Jilykindom3027
another great chapter! love the small changes about what happen after the DADA exam! when will James and lily talk? a good talk without everyone around them?
11/18/2017 c6 623the stargate time traveller
I can't wait for Lily to meet Dorea, though she might be put off the way James's mother thinks lowly of muggle culture though I don't blame her.
What exactly are you planning with Petunia? Lily doesn't seem to really care or give much thought to her as though she's an irritant, yet she's acting like Draco Malfoy.
11/13/2017 c5 Random Hero
Completely agree with your take on Snape. Although I don't really get Dumbledores punishment for what happened. Why would James get punished for saving him and then Snape not get anything when he was obviously out if bounds as well and trying to get Remus expelled? The chapter over all was really good but that sequence of events and how Dumbledore dealt with it doesn't really seem or make sense or go how (book) Snape described the event of Potter being treated like a hero.
11/10/2017 c2 2Kal'darus
The Potter snapes feud i look forward to being fleshed out. I can see in the canon story The marauders pranking snape for revenge for other occurrences but I see snapes character as more retaliating violently with curses which can cause permanent harm (he does after all intimately know the dark arts when he is only a teenager) and the only reason none of he marauders were harmed is because there is 4 of them and at least 3 are very exceptional at magic
Again I look forward to the path you take their feud it is already shown here James pranks snape (by accident) and snape vanishes James and Sirius into a wall
11/9/2017 c5 1wakeupdolores
Snape wasn't a good person. And his "love" for Lily is creepy. That wasn't love, that was obsession. Snape was obsessed with Lily and unfortunately the fandom thinks that it was love.
And yes, Snape wasn't a good person. He bullied Neville and Hermione. Neville was so terrified that's his boggart was Snape.
Anyway, I like the way you write, showing the two sides. Sirius was inconsequential indeed. And I agree with you that if Hermione figured out that Remus was a werewolf, so did Snape and Lily.
Great chapter!
11/9/2017 c5 3Nauze
Here's hoping for more updates, this was quite the treat, you have a great hand for writing. Best of luck
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »