for A Potter's True Love

11/9/2017 c5 7Jilykindom3027
I stand by you, Snape isn't a great person, at Hogwarts, he was worse, and ONLY after Lily died he became, like JKR said, a gray character. LOVES THE NEW CHAPTER CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
11/9/2017 c5 excalibur3524
Fantastic chapter
11/8/2017 c4 chc91776
Disregaurd most of my earlier review.. you time jumped s we didnt have to suffer first 5 years lol i thought they became animagus in thier 3rd year? beeen too long since ive studied canon. im guessin james potter bonds? lol. keep up the good work
11/8/2017 c2 chc91776
Im in the same boat as you. there are certain things in cannon i cant tomach. hermione ron ginny and snape being a few. i tend to skim over paragraphs because i get nausiated with these characters and thier interactions. So far from your A/Ns and the only thing diferent is james not having glasses this is feeling like a canon rehash story. if we got to go thru 5 years before snape cals lilly a mudblood i might stab my eyes out lol. All of yur stories are great becaue you made them our own tales. i hope this one gets around to it too. it has potential.
11/6/2017 c4 1wakeupdolores
I loved your story! You are developing these characters so well.
I can't wait for the next chapter
11/4/2017 c4 4Potterlover13yay
I really like this fanfic and I hope you continue it, there's a lot of potential. I like how you traveled through the years without it becoming boring and how you change point of views a lot.
11/4/2017 c1 Potterlover13yay
I've only read the first chapter for now but I love it! Not a lot of fanfictions show Lily and James when they're little. I do hope you continue!
11/4/2017 c4 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's great to read about the beginnings of the pack for Moony. Thanks for sharing!
11/3/2017 c2 Teame
I don’t hate James. Was he a prat? Yes! But that is am unfortunate part of childhood, we learn to deal with people like that and he outgrew it for the most part. Between this and the Saviour of Magic I hope you f8nd time to write more.
11/3/2017 c4 7Jilykindom3027
I wish I could like it all over again
11/3/2017 c4 2Hawk2010
Another fantastic chapter there, can't wait for the next!
11/2/2017 c1 Guest
Fantastic characterisation... James is really made out to be a LUCIUS MALFOY of the light! Bloody Snivellus Stalkers
11/1/2017 c2 7Jilykindom3027
If you look closly at James action you will see how good loyal and kind person! Like you said one accident don't make a person and JK said that severus was drawn to the dark arts and James loathe them. Good story so far I love it very much!
11/1/2017 c3 Magnusss
Update Saviour of Magic Please
10/31/2017 c3 SlytherinQueen020
So I kind of noticed this after reading the first chapter of your story. The thing that I noticed was how eerily similar the Lily, James, and Severus first meeting was to the meaning between Harry Draco and Ron. I'm saying this because if you reread the first book you'll notice how Harry and Draco were having a conversation Draco told Harry his name and Ron made a rude comment at Draco. Draco then insults Ron and then the next thing you know Harry comes to the defense of Ron. This meeting and the first meeting in your story between Lily, James and Severus were almost identical and then you think about the fact of how the friendship between Lily and Severus are also kind of eerily similar to Harry and Ron as well. Case and point Ron was Harry's first friend that was magical same as Severus was to Lily, and then you have the fact that Severus like to keep people away from Lily the same way Ron like to do with Harry. Ron also betrayed Harry the same way Severus betrayed Lily only in different ways. The only difference between the two is that Harry forgave Ron and Lilly never forgave Severus. That being said I'm really enjoying your story I love how this new chapter show the first inklings of feelings that Lily and James have for each other and I really like the fact that you're giving us more info on the type of person that James was and all of the different type of interests he had and the type of friend that he was because no one ever talks about how good of a person James was then we talked about how good of a prankster he was or how he was an amazing Chaser they never talked about how good of a student he was or how he became Head Boy or how he was an aurour. or anything like that. I also like learning more about Lily because no one ever talks about Lily in the story and it's also interesting to learn more about Harry's grandparents and the type of people they were. Hopefully we'll get to learn more about Sirius and and his relationship with his dad and also learn more about Remus, Peter and their families. Eagerly anticipating your next chapter. Ciao
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »