for Angels of a Feather

11/5/2018 c1 11Infinite's Ruby
Nice, Pits' characterization is perfect, and you're making my PitxVirdi heart melt with this one-shot. This is cute, along with their interactions made me chuckle.

Thank you for writing this adorable one-shot.
10/10/2018 c2 2TheShadowStarr23
It's always that one bad throw.
9/2/2018 c2 Guest
These are funny, you should write more!
8/21/2018 c2 99The Light's Refrain
Haha, this was so cute. I had a feeling that Pit would lose the halo because he started using it in unintended ways :P. Maybe Palutena should give it back for missions? It seems like it could be a decent accessory weapon. Then again, Pit would probably get distracted playing with it rather than finishing the mission, so maybe not.

I like how Dark Pit gives him the idea, being more willing to experiment, but from then on both are equally responsible for the silliness and subsequent disaster. They really are like siblings, rather than just copies.

As a side note, make sure all dialogue stars with a capital letter, even if it's after continuation like "he said". It's still a new sentence. It looks sloppy otherwise.
8/17/2018 c2 33SakuraNights01
In very Kid Icarus Uprising fashion, the boys wreak havoc in the best way possible! Poor Palutena has to put up with not one, but two rambunctious little angels, haha! This was funny to read, thank you!
8/7/2018 c2 UltimateCCC
Halo to you!
6/24/2018 c1 99The Light's Refrain
Heh, this was cute. The style of the story reminded me a lot of how Pit would think. Viridi's reactions were pretty much on point too. Also, the bit about Viridi saying she would text when she didn't even have a phone was pretty funny.

I was looking for a nice Kid Icacus oneshot collection, so here's hoping there's more in the future :)
10/31/2017 c1 2TheShadowStarr23
LOL
10/30/2017 c1 33SakuraNights01
LOL Pit is so endearing XD you wrote his character very well!
10/30/2017 c1 UltimateCCC
Viridi always falls for Pit.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service