FanFiction.Net
for Hero From Iron

11/28/2017 c1 hahayes
Oh fuck I forgot to add this to the previous review. If Shirou is reincarnated in a girl...I think it would be interesting to say at least. Most people go with the easy way and make him male, but seeing Shirou accepting his state as a female little by little knowing who he was in his past life would make things much better in my opinion.
11/28/2017 c1 hahayes
I like this. But please don't make him an Uzumaki or a konoha ninja, really, I hate those clichés that everyone keeps using.
11/6/2017 c1 idea.getthe
It will be funny and interesting to see him reincarnated at the opposite side of the gender...
11/1/2017 c1 Little girl
Update please
10/31/2017 c1 antirusuh666
make him rebirth in iron country as samurai or blacksmith. Show the world how swords can kill kaguya and madara easily.
As incarnation of swords Shirou can use all kirigakure swords, using/tracing/remake hiraishin, implant (alteringfusing) skill Hiken - Tsubame Gaeshi in his katana by using/altering Assasin NP and ordinary katana that he makes as blacksmith.
This way, shirou can spam skill Hiken - Tsubame Gaeshi everyday. hahaha..
11/1/2017 c1 3Gashadokuro Amanojaku
That looks like an interesting start. I especially found Shirou’s (mostly) calm and analytical reactions to the shenanigans of the Second Magic quite humorous.
10/31/2017 c1 2CuteFouFou
I hope he's not an Uzumaki. There already story about it.
10/31/2017 c1 Archer headass
I'd rather Shirou not be an uzumaki 'too cliche' I'm hopeful Shirou is a nobody from the land of iron.

Shirou is great because he doesn't have some ridiculous heritage he's just Shirou the sword.

Has Shirou already had his appearance change by 21?
if so was he reborn with the tanned skin and white hair or his original appearance.
10/31/2017 c1 shadyxlr
Look forward to seeing where this will go in the future.
10/31/2017 c1 30king carlos
I want to see what happens next.
10/30/2017 c1 The Rupture
Since shirou have red hair. Reincarnate him in the uzumki clan.
10/30/2017 c1 Neema Amiry