for The Scarlet Union

12/12/2019 c2 Wolfbloob09
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
7/7/2019 c2 3SakuraKoi
wow
3/11/2019 c2 Guest
D'aw. 3 Very nice. Huzzah for ickle Harrykins~! Safe and sound now, thank you resourceful teacher-lady!
3/11/2019 c1 Guest
Wow. Well done. A little rushed through, but completely understandable for a prologue/setup. Very nice.
1/26/2019 c2 Guest
Now i want that Kid shows up.
11/23/2017 c2 Guest
Wow, this story is, surprisingly interesting. Out of most Harry Potter and Detective Conan crossovers I've read before. I'm quite curious what's gonna happen next.
11/1/2017 c2 20AshesGleamandGlow
THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE WRITE MORE!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
11/1/2017 c2 6toonash667
i am torn between gryffindor or slytherin for harry too be fair I have not read a Harry in slytherin fic as of yet but if you want to make this a gryffindor one that is fine with this fic I well go with the flow and read it no matter what the plot goes and like I said keep up the good work
10/31/2017 c2 Little girl
I want harry to stay in Gryffindor. but I have no problem if harry stay in Slytherin so update soon please
10/31/2017 c1 Little girl
1 word to describe this first chap "AMAZING"
10/31/2017 c2 CallmeCrazylol
I think that Harry should stay in Gryffindor. Draco is a prick in his younger years and Harry probably isn't gonna like that and prefer to stay away. He could befriend Hermione and Neville instead of Ron.

Hermione for her smarts cause Hakuba is smart and would have taught Harry much as he can, and Neville because Harry can see himself in him.
10/31/2017 c2 28Sunny Lighter
Off to a good start, though there was a lot of exposition. I can't wait to see things really kick off in coming chapters.
10/31/2017 c2 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/31/2017 c1 6toonash667
This is great keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service