FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and The Squirrel, The Moose and the Unicorn

1/16/2019 c8 5Noxvae
I love this ceossover and I hope to read the next soon !
4/14/2018 c8 13Sailor Dragonball 87
I think Sam's gonna take Hermione to the Yule Ball. Dean's either gonna hit on the 7th years or take a young female teacher to the Ball. I think the youngest is Professor Trelawney. I can't wait to read more! Great job!
3/6/2018 c8 24SoulessRobot
Yes Dean you are adorable when you snark off to authority figures. Dean not supporting leprechauns was just so charming and made me chuckle. And yay for plot advancement any chance we make it to hogwarts next chapter? I'm curious to see how Sam gets sorted.

As for the spoiler: I'm incredibly excited. I've been waiting for the writers to bring him back for ages and with Lucifer and Michael back this season I think there's some great places that could go. Although I'm not entirely sure if I'm happy with the way he was brought back, seriously his mouth sewn shut what is the Deadpool from X-men orgins? The inconsistent angel powering up is a serious low point for the show.
2/15/2018 c8 7feriyen
Victor krum x cas (cute) jejejeje
1/20/2018 c7 24SoulessRobot
Oh my goodness I wasn't expecting Gabriel, but that was good an interesting twist for sure. I can't wait for Dean and Cas's comments when they see how Quidditch is played. And Sam as male Hermione is perfect. Are you planning on having Sam sorted when he gets to Hogwarts?
1/12/2018 c5 Linn
Thank you for the update looking forward to reading the story :-).
1/14/2018 c7 18Ninja Violinist
DAMN STRAIGHT NINJAS WOULD WIN! Anyways, love the surprise visit from the bestest archangel ever. Can’t wait for the match and the following events!
1/14/2018 c6 19vanelkc
EXCUSE YOU DEAN WINCHESTER VAN ELK IS NOT A THING IT IS A NAME AND ITS TWO WORDS YOU PERFECT SON OF A BITCH! ASK YOUR BROTHER IT IS DUTCH! IT MEANS FROM ELK AS IN THE TOWN OF ELK! You uncultered swine.
Once again lillia beautiful chapter as always and thank you for BRINGING GABE BACK I LOVE YOU YOU INCREDIBLE BEING. And cas honey it’s ok we all love you baby.
1/12/2018 c5 19vanelkc
THANK GOD I only just started reading and I saw the authors note and my first thought is please done be abandoned and thank god it’s not, can’t wait for the next chapter!
1/10/2018 c5 Ninja Violinist
Yay! Can’t wait for the update! I know how it is, what with the real life getting in the way of the good things. Now I’m just waiting to see if one of the Winchesters’ names pop out of that goblet.
1/7/2018 c4 24SoulessRobot
Hey found this story this morning and I really enjoyed reading it. I loved Cas and Dean's visit to the Dursley's house and I can't wait to see if Harry recognizes Dean. I'm curious about how Cas fits into the magical world though and very excited for how you incorporate angel and demon lore into the HP verse. Anyways sorry for the rambling, I hope that a new chapter is in the work soon. Keep up the good work!
12/5/2017 c4 IhadChipsForTea
Woo! You updated :D Love how you had tons gloves catch fire XD
11/30/2017 c3 3Sparkyflame101
I like this crossover, it's interesting how you have brought the two worlds together. I'm looking forward to seeing this expanding.
11/13/2017 c3 IhadChipsForTea
Another chapter :D I'm so glad you are making these chapters nice and long! It's a great read, and I'm waiting excitedly for chapter 4 :D (And in reply to you, thanks, and yeah I am a big fan of merlin :D )
11/8/2017 c2 IhadChipsForTea
Woo! You updated! Can't wait to see Castiel be introduced into this :D I recommend whoever is taking the time to read this review to read the book, I'm lovin it so far!
18 Page 1 2 Next »