for Holy Matrimony

6/17/2018 c1 401aikotters
Okay, that first sentence is a bit of a tongue twister. I think I know what you meant, but it still is a bit confusing. Moving along.

I feel like the "fall from grace" is, while not only your favorite trope but can be really interesting for Diana. It all seems a bit fast, but I'm not sure if it's just, she's brainwashed or 'she's seen the error of her ways compared to mere mortals'. Either way, it's a fast job and I wish there was more of it. More descriptive imagery or like, more of a show, don't tell, on how powerful these people are.

Now, onto Diana. She's a fun, fun character and seeing her become the opposite of what she stands for and becoming the queen of all evil. What took her to this point? (also I'm surprised it took only a month to convince her. I'd have figured she was more stubborn than that.

Random afterthought but that idea sounds like some idealistic communism~

I do appreciate Diana's casual threat though. Even though as far as we know it's not leading anywhere it always could later.

Though the story feels a bit of a monologue, it's appreciated as a sort of bad ending preview, especially since we don't really see Darkseid at all. He's rather like the Unfought, I suppose.

See you.
11/5/2017 c1 3Aryadna
Short, but very intriguing and promising. Looking forward to read more soon.
11/1/2017 c1 MaddofOz