for RTBO

2/12/2020 c1 Guest
Ahhh! I was JUST about to somberly accept maybe I've hunted down & finished all the good stories in this fandom before I discovered this little ABSOLUTE GEM of a fic. This was quite well-written-loved your writing style, loved your particular way with details, the characterization of everyone from Roxanne to Megamind to Minion was delightfully spot on (and all their dynamics with each other too), and the story overall was a delightful blend of very funny, very cute, at times surprisingly enlightening (one of the incredible bits of trivia this fic introduced me to: poop coffee is an actual thing. I was astounded.) and heartwarming. The concluding portion especially made me smile.
This whole thing was just... wonderful, to say the least. I could say more but I don't want to ramble TOO much right now XD
Basically, anyway: thanks for having written this, and kudos. :)
1/7/2018 c1 9Yougottaeatdembeanz
I was really enjoying this at first, but you should change the rating. This isn't K appropriate.
11/25/2017 c1 JayRaniSaroja
I found it really sweet but I'm a little confused. How did Megamind fix the mug? I really liked it though.
11/3/2017 c1 Guest
Great Story. Tea-Lovers United!
10/31/2017 c1 13Elf Kid2.0
This is excellent, and I love it.

I love the mundane aspects that are so very, very important. I loved the tea lore, and the way they each happened to have an identical mug that is specially to them, personally.

The bit where she tried to kill him, and Metro Man interrupted, that was fun.

I liked the bit where she avoided Hal. I liked/hated how her good day turned into a bad day just like that. I liked the bit where she ransacked the apartment looking for her mug. The bit with the cleaning g people was very understandable, and tragic in the way only this sort of thing can be.

I liked how Megamind understood when she explained. I enjoyed the entire sequence in which he went to the News was great.

I love the shark! I love the description, and the detail and the research... That shark is a delight, okay, I am so happy about that adorable, brilliant little shark! (I also liked Roxanne being clever, and her recognizing it as a compliment when he assumes she can figure it out.)

This is an excellent, excellent story and I greatly enjoyed it. Thank You for writing this! :D
10/31/2017 c1 12Psychochiquita
My favorite part is when Roxanne attacks Megamind :P
It's up! It's finally up in it's full fledged glory and I couldn't be happier!
And on Halloweens, too!