for Beckoning from Beyond the Mirror

9/11/2020 c3 4Vi-Violence
Nice work.
11/5/2018 c3 pushtrak1
Very enjoyable story but could have done without the anti OC nonsense.
6/17/2018 c3 1suteko1
nicely done! this made both characters much more likeable
3/20/2018 c3 Renegade Hero
This was really good. I loved your portrayals of Strange and Scott, their friendship was the best. The twist of it being Hocus Pocus was a great one, it made me smile. I hope you continue to write, you're great at it!
1/27/2018 c3 3SamMason666
This was really well written.
11/30/2017 c3 120sudoku
Did Maggie keep the Lang as her last name?
I really enjoy the story. They are in character and the plot is interesting.
11/13/2017 c3 5Kenobi1
Oh my gosh! I LOVED this FanFiction! I agree with Cacao85, this story blends elements perfectly. If you wrote any more Doctor Strange, I would be more than excited to read it! This was the first Ant-Man and Doctor Strange crossover that I read, and I strangely liked it!Cassie and Scott were adorable together, and I love your portrayal of Strange. I would love to see more of Wong (and maybe Christine?) if you write another story but it is just a suggestion! Thanks for writing this, it was a pleasure to read!
11/10/2017 c3 Cacao85
Hi !
Your story is just amazing, it is very well written, characters also, and there is a lot of action, thanks for that !
I've been looking for fictions like this for so long, where there is an actual plot, good fights, good story, good spells and an amazing Dr Strange.
Usually, I'm am not a fan of Scott, but I actually really liked him in your story, he was touching with his daughter.
I hope you'll continue to write Doctor Strange fictions, I'll gladly read them!

( As you, I'm kinda tired of OCs and non-canon romances ;) I'm a Christine fan )
See ya !
11/2/2017 c2 5I'm Here For The Fluff
Intriguing fic! I'm excited for more!