FanFiction.Net
for Fate Black

3/11/2023 c10 Guest
Interesting crossover
8/22/2022 c10 Guest
I love this fic so much thank you for writing it!
8/22/2021 c10 Guest
I really like your story
When will sebastian appear and play his road ?
7/26/2021 c10 Guest
thanks so much for updating! I'm glad this wasn't discontiuned
7/8/2021 c10 Midako
More... I NEED MOAR... AAAAAH
7/7/2021 c10 12Esmereilda
so dont be don quixote got it also i use google docs or open office for fics u need a google acct for the former and the latter is free and doesnt req an acct to use hiope that helps with word processing troubles
7/7/2021 c10 Frosted Petals
Recently joined the Black Butler fandom, and boy am I glad this fandom isn't completely dead lol. This story is pretty nice so far, despite me not having a clue on what fate/stay night is, but is Sebastian going to show up?
6/2/2021 c1 Dasgun
j
5/5/2021 c9 Guest
Please update. This story is wonderful! Yes, there were some typos here and there, but all in all, it's great! So pleaaaase update, okay?
4/13/2021 c9 3Baka Mimi desu
Hello! I really enjoyed your fanfic and I would love if you could continue to write it, even though it has been 2 years since your last update. I think that you write really well; all of your works are very captivating! Particularly this one! Even if I think that Ciel is slightly OOC, this is nothing compared to other fanfics. Furthermore, although it might not be the case, it really feels as if you planned everything, and that you swarm with ideas concerning your story. I adore Kuroshitsuji’s universe, along with Fate Zero (I am less hooked on the other fate series). I would love to see Ciel’s interactions with the other characters from Fate Zero, such as Gilgamesh or Saber. Considering that Saber is the King of England and Ciel is the Queen’s Watchdog, I can easily imagine that, for some reasons, he would be forced to obey her . What would be amusing is if his little trick to gain more power would come back at him. Waver would also be interesting, for I believe they have similar personalities. Or maybe make a whole philosophic debate with Kiritsugu, who is my favorite character of all the fate series! I would also love to see Ciel fight against the other Servants and watch him use his demonic powers within the battle, seeing him in danger and not as powerful as he is (even if Zouken’s execution was a pure bliss! I can’t even imagine what would he do to Gilles de Rais and his master!). Anyways, if I had the talent, I would probably try to write this fanfiction in my language (because I am not fluent enough in English to write a full story and I am much more at ease with my native one), but if I tried to, it would look a lot like a plagiarized version of yours and I do not wish to steal your work. In short, even if I was less happy with the end of your last chapter, where the OCs serving Ciel who were introduced a bit quickly, I really love your fanfic and I hope that I will be able to read the continuation one day!
PS: Fun fact, since one of your OC is French: did you knew that France is the second, biggest manga consumer in the world, after Japan?
1/15/2021 c9 keikaku-sama
this fic is really really good, and i look forward to reading more of it if you haven't dropped it or something.
9/17/2019 c9 GenericReadern
Loving the story so far, but been checking for a few months if there's a new update, is the fic still alive?
5/20/2019 c1 Dracus6
hey there idea Crossover for you
Black Butler and akame ga kill crossover
4/16/2019 c9 bunnyxstar
So happy I found this story and that your updates are new enough too️️️
3/19/2019 c4 Redripper666
the a/n are geting a bit long other then that not to bad
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »