FanFiction.Net
for Fate Black

3/17/2019 c3 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
You version of Ciel is the ballsyist little $$hole I’ve ever read. Truly a daemonic little bad boy. I could easily see him in a black leather motorcycle jacket and black jeans leaning smugly up against a wall with his arms crossed while talking to Sakura.
3/17/2019 c9 8Mayor Tanya von Degurechaff
Your story has captivated my eyes the moment i read the first chapter. Despite the pace is too slow for my liking, i honestly enjoyed reading all of it. Please update soon, these three words is the highest price there in existance.. i don't know if there is more than that.
3/17/2019 c9 Phantom Bees
lol, Ciel is so petty that that he changed one of his employee's name because it was a fusion of Alois and Claus, his old enemies. Not to mention how he didn't tell them Sebastian just adores cats and isn't a pervert like they think.

The chuuni comment was pretty funny. Now that I think about it, wearing an eyepatch for no reason IS a notable dress code for chuuni. Even if he does monologue and gloat to torment enemies like Zouken, at least he doesn't name his attacks things like "dark dragon emperor's fire" or have a long ominous chant for EXPLO-SION!
3/16/2019 c8 Mayor Tanya von Degurechaff
Where is the next chapter?
12/21/2018 c8 LilMate
While I do like the ascii art, please keep in mind such things give the illusion that a chapter is longer. I find myself a bit disappointed to reach the end of a chapter and have a small "but the scroll bar isn't at the bottom" moment.
12/18/2018 c8 Guest
This is a fun story.
11/22/2018 c7 5Rivik
You're a damn talented writer. As you recommended me the story, me not knowing anything about neither of the series, I was skeptical, but wanted to try anyways. I am damn happy I did, you're exceptionally good and I feel like you don't get the recognition you deserve, since this is a really awesome story
11/14/2018 c7 12Esmereilda
I suspect that u have a very ill fate instore for zouken
11/12/2018 c7 28SnowTime
This is getting good~ you really went all out on the information hunting!
10/8/2018 c6 36king carlos
Great chapter, I really felt it was realistic.
10/7/2018 c6 12Esmereilda
It's totally ironic that an executor summons a demon and unknowing makes a contract with him
10/7/2018 c6 Warga
Not bad, bit short for the wait though.
8/20/2018 c5 Esmereilda
as usual ciel just totally played raiga by pretending to be his father but then again had ciel been mostly honest with him I doubt raiga would have had anything to do with him
7/3/2018 c4 Guest
Your story is really interesting and I can't wait to discover what will happen when the fourth war will really begin ! The chapters are important for the plot you're building, but I'm so eager to see what will happen to the war with Ciel in it. I wish there were already more chapters... ;)
5/19/2018 c4 OnHoldIndefinitely
I really like this idea! The English is great too so that's also a big plus. Really interested how it goes from here :)
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »