for I Can Never Go Home

3/15/2018 c8 Guest
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the new story, after such a good start.
2/14/2018 c7 Guest
Aaaah, this story was amazing! You're a great writer!
2/13/2018 c7 ARandomPerson
I like seeing the what happened after Ford brought Stan home. It's a welcomed and enjoyable addition. I was a little worried last chapter; Ford just deciding he wants to take Stan back to Oregon with him, while the brothers loved the idea, I don't think Ford was thinking of Stan's struggles & physical needs at the time. It's nice to know Stanley's health has improved and Ford involving Stan without pushing him too hard. And a new roommate into the mix is interesting. Not sure how much human interaction the brothers got since arriving at Gravity Falls. I wonder what Phillip's thinks about Stan moving in with his brother. I hoped they stay in touch. Thank you, iamamuffin for the great story.
2/13/2018 c7 1RebeccaM30
Wow! Just because of me? *hugs*
2/7/2018 c6 RebeccaM30
Get that poor boy back to Oregon so Fidds can go into "Mother Hen" mode! lol. This is really enjoyable. I hope to read more soon. Oh! Is Rico dead, or will that b*****d be back?
2/2/2018 c6 Guest
OH yes! I love the fluff in here! Can't wait to read more!
1/22/2018 c5 Guest
I love the story so far. I like the portrayals and interactions of the characters. "Then Filbrick looked at his son . . . he was having a hard time with what he was looking at," "Something must have clicked in Filbrick's mind because he just stared at his son," how Stanley & Filbrick react to each other I thought was well done.
1/22/2018 c5 Guest
I'm not sure if it's a good idea to leave an injured Stan alone with Filbrick. I hope things go well! I'm excited to read more!
1/16/2018 c4 Guest
I am so happy to see this updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/16/2018 c4 Ciycat
This is so good I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/3/2018 c3 Guest
Oooh. This is interesting. I am very eager to see how the Pines family will react! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
12/27/2017 c2 Brenne
Oh dear! Poor Stan! I gotta see what happens next! Looking forward to more! XD
12/23/2017 c1 Guest
I'm so excited to see where this goes! Can't wait for you to update! D
11/7/2017 c1 Guest
Well, you certainly have an interesting plot line! I am intrigued on how this will play out.

I do want to suggest a few things, however. Try not to make your paragraphs too big, a good size would be about 7 or less sentences per paragraph. Also, you could have drawn out this chapter a bit longer by describing how Rico captured Stan more as well as other events. There are also a few places where you you present-tense instead of past-tense, which is what I'm presuming you are trying to write in past-tense.

But, this is looking to be a great story, so I hope to see more soon! Have fun writing!