for Shades of Gray

7/2/2019 c1 fangirl33
can you add more to shades of gray or write more stories about pixies
7/1/2019 c1 fangirl33
you are the best!
write more about pixes and anti fairy's please
3/7/2019 c2 OneTruthCup
It’s a shame this hasn’t been updated in over a year now. I know this story hasn’t gained much recognition (not helped by the fact that FOP has such a small fandom to begin with) but this is still a great couple of chapters in my book. As soon as I read the introduction to both Sanderson and Ross, I was sucked in. I immediately gained a desire to find out where their lives go, how the two meet, how their relationship develops, the the role of Grayscale among other things, how the world building unfolds and gets expanded on, and any other facets to the story you never got around to adding. But now I fear that I, and other potential readers, will never get to see what you had planned. I’m not going to bash you for it, as I’m sure you have your reasons, but it is indeed a crying shame.
11/1/2017 c1 61FountainPenguin
You've got an interesting start here, and it will definitely be interesting to see how you tell this story through one-shots. You know I love the Pixies.

One thing I'd like to see more of in the future, though, is sense of place. Tell me more about Pixie World. We've seen in the show that it's a city-based world in the clouds, but what are the buildings like? Are they close together or far apart? Is Sanderson living in an inner-city alley, or on the outskirts in a warehouse? What does it sound and smell like? And what about the people H.P. lives with? His mom certainly seems interesting, and loyal to her Goddess Grayscale. That will be interesting to see later too.

You don't need to cover all of these in your next one-shot, but I felt a bit disconnected and disappointed when Sanderson was searching for his sister for a few minutes. I didn't really get a good sense of time passing, or the fears he may have had about his little sister being lost in the cold, or what the city is like. Missed chance, Jet! Feed me pixies! Tell me what building materials can be found in a world of clouds with limited dirt and clay for bricks, not to mention trees and wood. Tell me that, Jet.

Heh. But, it's nice to see some Pixies. H.P. is definitely growing up in wealth and splendor, just as I would imagine him to, and he's getting a good sense of what it means to be Head Pixie. I also love how all Head Pixies have been female, the females being rare and all as we learned in "The Anti-Fairies". Very nicely done. And, I noticed that female Pixies give birth. Very interesting.

Also, always lovely to see the "Fairies get drunk on sugar" canon brought back. Nicely done.