for Nightfall

4/21 c11 Excelsior75
The woman had to be one of these three
A) a werewolf
B) Damians mom in disguise
C) a gypsy woman from bludhaven
4/20 c8 Excelsior75
If Dick and Rachel as werewolves mate will they have offspring? What will it be a wo!f or human child?
5/24/2019 c2 Anon
Well, given that a Wolfman saw him essentially become a man...
2/8/2019 c8 Guest
Overall good fic, but I think Rachel’s chapter is too long. It kind of disconnects the reader from the original story. I also think we should have seen a bit more of Talia by now, since this whole thing was her plan.
11/30/2018 c8 5Nightwing1993
Great chapter!
7/31/2018 c1 vi
I love your amazing story and please add more chapters soon and I'm am also a fan of nightstar i have been shipping them since watching the original teen titans tv show,movies and comics.
5/28/2018 c5 5jdcocoagirl
this quite interesting. more spon
4/3/2018 c5 11Blood Carnival
I really hope you continue this soon. I love this story!
12/12/2017 c1 MANNY
DC comics are the best storys to tell the readedrs more info about the main charcheders in the story.
NightWing is my favret DC comics besides Rodien and Batman. And the story was good one to pick.
To me all of the DC comics have good SUPERHEOES is good. thats a good thing. when are you coming out with the new chapter? Yea i know I talk to much
12/8/2017 c1 11Allthingsrichardgrayson
Love the idea! Can't wait for more
11/24/2017 c2 Guest
Will dick be showing wolf like characteristics in his transformation?
11/14/2017 c1 NightStarGirl121
OMG I NEED MORE!
11/7/2017 c1 Guest
So far so good! as you said, I hope this goes in an unexpected direction. Good dialogue and characterization.
11/7/2017 c1 1SonHigor
My dear, I liked the story, it was very natural, as if DC itself had written, and at the same time I was curious: how will Nightwing save itself? Will Batman help you? I want to read this next chapter soon * - *
11/5/2017 c1 NightwingFangirl
Okay... WHOA! I just have to say this is one of the BEST Nightwing fanfics i have EVER read! (And i have read a LOT of them) I absolutely cannot wait for more! Definitely a promising story 100% all the way!
16 Page 1 2 Next »