for The Dark One's Keeper

3/12 c10 crossover-lover1
oh my god I love this story so much
1/26 c15 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
1/15 c15 Guest
d
1/15 c15 Guest
So in the sequel, does Rumpelstiltskin get punished for his bad deeds?
4/2/2020 c15 jamie.wan.kenobi
I want them to have kids together
4/2/2020 c9 jamie.wan.kenobi
Cora was horrible way before meeting Rumple
4/2/2020 c7 jamie.wan.kenobi
Why don’t they kiss or make out?
4/2/2020 c6 jamie.wan.kenobi
I can believe he loved Belle but I think personally that Milah was arranged and Cora was lust and Zelena was nothing
1/26/2020 c15 Guest
Love the twist at the end. Belle is so much more intelligent than canon Belle, probably because she grew up learning from her reading rather than fantasizing about being a hero and acknowledged by heroes.
1/23/2020 c15 20Brookie Twiling
Oh my god! I love this! ESPECIALLY the reunion between Rumplestiltskin and Neal. That was just so good for me, because I hated that we didn't really get that in the show. Neal was just so unappreciative of what his Papa went through to find him, and they just never had that great of a relationship again, even if they did die for each other. So it was great to see that here.

I also loved how Belle's just this smart cookie. Like, no denying it, smart and strong and awesome, but totally loyal to him. And he is to her. It was interesting because you think 'she's clinging onto him, doesn't seem to be able to survive without him, is dependent on him, does everything for him' and you think- 'well that's an unhealthy relationship', but I dunno, in this story it just felt right? Like she could be independent if she wanted to, but she didn't want to, she likes her life with him and everyone else can go bugger off.

I also love how she's just so tech-savvy and how she actually USED those skills to completely change things, but they still stayed the same. Him getting his magic back because of their kiss was also interesting. I guess True Love DOES break all curses.

OH! And how she sprung on the whole 'I love you and have for a while' thing, right before they're taken by the curse? Well damn girl, can't say I wouldn't do the same.

Loved this so so much! Thanks for writing/sharing!
1/11/2020 c1 Guest
Great story.
1/10/2020 c15 Guest
Hoorary! All the villains got what was coming to them with them all getting their just punishments except for the literal Dark One who ruined hundreds of lives to get his son back, killed God knows how many people, never showed any remorse but hey, you like him so he gets a free pass while no other villain gets redeemed. But then again to say Rumpelstiltskin is redeemed would be silly considering you gloss over all his bad deeds.
1/10/2020 c10 Guest
Wow, you really are one of those people who thinks Rumplestilksin did no wrong. I bet you think Milah deserved to die, don't you?
1/10/2020 c13 Guest
Huh and when does Rumplstilskin go to jail for his crimes? Or do the people he's murdered not count?
11/30/2019 c15 1Sakihinata