FanFiction.Net
for Hereafter

8/24/2022 c29 3theoneandonly99
Amazing. I can barely find words to express how perfect this story was, so I'm going to stick with the simplest one. I honestly had no idea that this AU was something I needed but I'm extremely glad I've found this story. Everything was portrayed brilliantlythe Heaven and Hell magic, your own Mythology etc. Even though it wasn't that similar to Darksiders franchise, I couldn't help but feel as if these two universes were somehow connected. Once again, you've done a great job and I REALLY hope there will be sequel to this somewhere down the road.

With that said, there is only one thing that bothered me throughout this story, but I think you've already took care of it in chapter 28. It was sometimes really confusing when scenes changed suddenly without any indication that it's happening. But seriously, that's the only downside to this story I could find. Everything else was perfect and I wish you all the best with your future stories!
6/10/2022 c29 LordVangria
The internal lore is amazing! Definitely worth a few rereads.
5/14/2022 c16 6Blkdragon7
Insufferable. That, my dear rabbit, is the word you are looking for
9/20/2021 c29 Blkdragon7
Ah. Read again. A great andeoic story, woven exquisitely. A great portend to morr if you ever go there. Could be a vision of possible futures, or a simple dream, as dreams twist everything.
12/6/2020 c29 Blkdragon7
My gods, this was amazing. Absolutely Brilliant!
12/5/2020 c14 Blkdragon7
Outclassed? Giiirrrrllll!
12/5/2020 c10 Blkdragon7
well... that little development falls squarely in the arena of... OH HOLY SHITBALLS!
12/5/2020 c9 Blkdragon7
Dun Dun Duuuuun!
12/4/2020 c8 Blkdragon7
The plot thickens!
12/4/2020 c4 Blkdragon7
Enjoying this so far. Fun little AU you've built here.
4/30/2020 c26 Megan
This is so inredible
3/25/2020 c29 23KILLROZE
bravo. what a perfect fanfiction. I have been absolutely enthralled with this piece of work for the longest. I spent the last week of quarantine enjoying the story immensely. thank you so much for this, actually I love this so much that I even want to make a fanfiction of this fanfiction. The world is built beautiful, in my opinion.
2/15/2020 c29 6Denisore
I can't get enough of this story.
Thanks so much for it, your talent is undeniable.
2/13/2020 c6 Denisore
I've already read this story, but i can't get enough. The way you slowly develop Judy's character is just so excellent, i'm caught every time.
Just felt it was time to congratulate you (don't know why i didn't sooner...)
11/14/2019 c29 1HOJ666
As much as I loved the story, I have so many questions. I assume most of them stem from "lost in translation" but I still have some which I cannot state here (spoilers for others etc).
maybe you find the time, and reply to my questionaire dm (once I wrote and send it)
476 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »