FanFiction.Net
for Hereafter

8/6/2018 c23 6vangian13
So this is going to sound really odd, but is Judy now/going to be pregnant with the anti-christ? Just a thought as it is the son of the devel after all.
8/6/2018 c23 KOTR13
So Judy didn't Fall, as expected. As I stated in previous reviews, I was expecting it to be due to one of the many unusual circumstances surrounding their relationship, rather than what they did not being a Sin at all. This is just as satisfying though, plus I suppose the Devil and an angel genuinely being in love counts as "unusual circumstance". Them being in love comes as no surprise given their feelings about each other in previous chapters, but the reveal was still excellent. Always great to see Judy totally get one over on Nick.

Also, as someone said on TheWyvernWeaver's post of the Hereafter/Sunderance crossover on DA, the idea of both Hereafter and Sunderance being self-insert fics written by the canon Judy is both hilarious and really works in an odd way.
8/6/2018 c23 random reader768
That last line, rofl! But still, seems like a bit of an unnecessary Deus-Ex-Machina, since all the preparations were in place for an event most of us were sure would happen, thus minimizing the damage of the problem. But I suppose this works too.
8/6/2018 c23 1Kage Fuusha
THAT was a hilariously amazing chapter!
8/6/2018 c23 TheSinfulDragonEmperor
Hustled once again Nick (THE DEVIL) Wilde? it's now official you've lost all forms of pimp status throughout this universe. lol
8/6/2018 c23 Takeshi Nakamoto
Great job. Here’s hoping they would ended up as rulers of both their respective realms as a couple.
8/6/2018 c23 9HawkTooth
I usually gloss over the sex scenes and related parts as I prefer the story in majority, but...angel rendering the Devil himself truly and utterly flabbergasted is worth a comment. There had to be something there to come between the Fall, otherwise the continued clash of forces between heaven and hell would be rendered somewhat moot here, what with the main light for the one side suddenly caught by the other. And considering just how equal and opposites in some respects these two are it wouldn't feel right if suddenly both were merely a part of hell alone.
It also made a perfect place for that film reference, complete with Finnick and all making the comment. One must wonder now though what is going on with Nick, why he's suddenly flashing with lights that for this take certainly don't appear to be demonic or even mildly evil in nature...a redemption of sorts perhaps, a take out of one of his Sins underway? Must continue to follow to find out...
8/6/2018 c23 Guest
Write as you can. You're very busy and very much do lead a real actual life so don't feel bad about it. Just know all of your readers want to best for you and await each scripture of yours with great anticipation.
Which then lends me to say, HOLY SHIT. This chapter was almost unbearably sweet. It is so great to see the progression of Judy and Nick's relationship only for the other shoe to finally drop in such a satisfactory manner. I wonder what awaits them with their bond and the whole universal laws seeming undoing themselves. And whatever happens, I'm excited to find out!
8/5/2018 c23 JP133
This chapter was not what i expected, i was expecting Nick to follow Judy in to hell and there would be all kinds of crazy fighting but no, we got something even better. This Fox had been put in a position by this bunny that he never expected to be, and it makes me so happy to see Judy hustle him so good. I can't wait to see what you have for us in the next chapter.
8/5/2018 c23 TwilightHexe
Another great chapter that was fantastic. lol the chemistry between the characters is perfect keep up the good work.
8/5/2018 c23 16Sapperjoe85
O. M. Goodness. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt.
8/5/2018 c23 TheLykenKing
This was pure gold. Does this mean things wont go the way ABOMINATION planed. Are finn and zelle try their luck. I half exspected nick to assend by reverse fall.
8/5/2018 c23 35Erico
Ohhhhh YEAH

Hey, Nick, don’t stand there looking poleaxed! You’re in love! It’s mutual! Who better to take into battle against an unknown entity of anti-Creation than an angel who not only is your polar opposite in power source and your equal in strength, but is also your Soulmate? A soulmate which, by the looks of it, is slowly healing and restoring you, if not to your former angelic self, into a demon king that lacks the weaknesses of your kind?

Great work as always, Scara. I had no doubts you would return in your own time. This story is too awesome, and I know you won’t leave it unfinished.

Heh. She hustled you good, indeed.
8/5/2018 c23 Seanwolf520
Perfect! Absolutely perfect ! We’ve all been waiting and it is fantastic. I hope we’ll get more soon but life can be crazy so take as much time. I’m good that the chapter end on a high note.
8/5/2018 c23 savage artist
And thus the wildehopps fandom has earned another victory, this time a victory over the devil itself.
476 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »