for Mourn the Living

4/6 c7 AkuZ
Please update ;u;
4/28/2019 c7 VKLOREO23
I love this please continue!
1/3/2019 c7 K1mba
This Story is sooooo awsome :D
I really love the idea of Allen being the 14th Noah and you made such a cool Story with this idea ;D
Your writing style is also really amazing ;)
Thank you for spending your time to write this Story and I cant wait for the next chapter :3
PS: AllenxRoad is the best pairing in my opinion xD :3
1/2/2019 c7 PantherVonKat
Wow I just got into this fandom recently and so far this is one of the best Allen turns into a Noah fanfics I've read. Really hope you still update
10/2/2018 c7 Jazz'Cookie'Monster-5955
Oh. My. God. OhmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodOhMyGODOHMYGOD~! I have NEVER gotten this EXCITED reading a freaking chapter. MORE MORE MORE WE DEMAND MORE...Please, oh gracious writer we implore you to write MORE~
9/14/2018 c7 BlackDisciple
This might just be my favorite chapter yet. It's a delicious irony that Allen's going to fully embrace his Noah side because of the actions of the Order.
9/13/2018 c7 6SheuOgama
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU UPDATED THIS FANFICTION. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU DELIVERED. THIS CHAPTER HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES TOO! ALLEN IS SO AWESOME AND COOL IN THIS CHAPTER AND HOW TYKI SAVED HIM AAAAA! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER! :DDDD!
6/28/2018 c6 SheuOgama
You should update this! It's really nice.
4/8/2018 c6 15Fairygirl34
I'm actually glad that your showing the struggle that Allen is facing as a Noah and a former excorist. Great story!
4/8/2018 c6 BlackDisciple
Yes! Finally some hate in Allen. A bit less so from his Noah memory and more from his experiences, but both parts have their place. I definitely like that he retains some conflict in him though. The story wouldn't be as engaging otherwise. And honestly, even if Allen returned and his former friends guarantee his safety, the Order at large would just ignore their pleas. They have no power. Allen needs to stick with his real family.

Thank you for this chapter. Excited for the next one.
3/14/2018 c5 263SetsukaChoi
Hello! Sorry for my bad English but I speak Spanish ... I really liked the way in which Allen created an akuma, I think I had never read something like that, it was excellent! and also his final reaction together with that of Road! very good!
3/14/2018 c5 15Fairygirl34
Great work! I love it!
3/14/2018 c5 BlackDisciple
Poor Victor. Allen really made a spectacle out of it. Not surprised at all that Road enjoyed that. Komui has always been a very interesting character to me; torn between the harsh reality and his own feelings
3/7/2018 c4 Fairygirl34
I've actually read the previous version Silver Lining and I'm really enjoying this one too. I'm glad that you showed Allen's dilemma between literally to the Order for the Noah. I know that the Noah hates innocence but I can't help but really want Allen to keep his. It's just a part of him, you know? I actually can't remember if he kept it in the last version but I look forward to more chapters when you get back to updating. But take your time, I believe in quality than quantity for a story as good as this one.
2/28/2018 c4 BlackDisciple
Noah family feels are very strong in this chapter. Makes me feel all happy.
26 Page 1 2 Next »