for Marco Vs The Forces of The Universe

11/20/2019 c3 4ElektrikRage
This is pretty good! Though it's sad to see that Kenichi died in this fanfiction, I think it serves the story well. You've shown how it gives motivation and character development to Honoka and Marco, and it leaves the future up for some interesting confrontations as well! I wonder what happened with the other Masters though? Akisame was around, but alone, which is a bit strange and worrying but that's also a good thing! It leaves me at the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen next.

Once again, this is a good fanfiction, and thank you for an enjoyable experience thus far!
4/16/2019 c3 Guest2
It's good to see a new update from you after so long.
4/14/2019 c2 4JamesAsmodeus
Hooray for a new update! Damn I'm expecting Marco to show off true Kenichi-level training and skills when Star arrives! And I sure do hope that this Marco won't end up like canon Marco since he's been under-utilized and underwritten by the show writers.

Keep going, and I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long. Peace out!
1/19/2018 c1 Guest2
Yo, hope everything is good, haven't update anything in a while. I really hope you do though and soon, this fanfic has me coming up with some ideas on what this story could have.
11/19/2017 c1 17duskrider
Rather interesting. Also I can see what you mean about the style which they practiced in Marco's class. It is going to be interesting to see how this turns out more so if Marco is going to start with the Anything Goes Style of Martial Arts or starts to learn from it. Maybe even learn multiple styles and disciplines while he is at it.
For a good magical girl type fighting series here are a few to recommend Winx Club (an Italian series which combines the idea of magic and high technology in the series along with a college drama a bit girly at times but overall interesting example of the genre of magical girls, also includes some decent male characters in the series), W.I.T.C.H. (another Italian series which follows 5 girls as they discover magic and become defenders of another realm. Has a good cartoon and comic book series. I would recommend it as far as I remember it does not include power ups which is rather rare for a magic girl series and it is rather fun), Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (good series follows multiple characters in time and deals with space travel and the main characters are linked to a Space Time Organization has an interesting magical concept as well), Cardcaptor Sakura (a classic anime for the genre. It may be a olde but it is a goode. Follows a girl trying to find all the magical cards accidently released which could bring chaos to the world as they are magical created by a powerful Warlock (good guy) many years ago), Negima (a rather light hearted manga (I recommend the Manga to be honest as the anime(s) leave off at multiple points in the story) that follows a 10 year old magician who to become a master magician must full fill his task, become a teacher for a group of middle school girls. Gets even more complicated when vampires, different magical user groups, time travel, and even another dimension get involved all the while he tries to keep magic a secrete (often failing at that) and though it is a harem anime it has strong female characters that play major roles in the story and it is not focused on Romance as the main aspect of the series), Puella Magi Madoka Magica (sounds like a light hearted series but be warned in a world where magical powers are given to girls at the cost of their soul by a cute looking lawful evil being things get dark quickly more so when it is learned just what it is they are fighting and what the risk to their souls are if they fail to defeat the Witches!), and than their is the Type Moon series of which I recommend starting with the Fate/Stay Night series (started as a video game with 3 different paths each leading to many different possible endings) and the magic system in this world is more fact based and by the numbers than others. Just a fair warning this is Rated M for a reason as their is death, sexual content, gore, and flat out disturbing images.
These are just some recommendations.
11/11/2017 c1 4JamesAsmodeus
...truly, I am fortunate to have found your story. I love how you portray Marco here and the intro to this story looks very interesting! Word of advice, take it easy on the amount of characters from various fandoms you'll bring in, otherwise you get yourself in a ditch.

As for pairings...meh, make it a harem. It'll be hilarious that way.
11/10/2017 c1 chuckikillu112
This... is filled with SO much potential, I'd go as far as to say it goes OVER 9000! Seriously though, this is a refreshing taste to the 'Marco is a badass' route. Most writers go out of their way to make him angst to ridiculous levels. Having martial artists like 'The Elder' to look up to will turn Marco into a man that can probably hold a 'will of steal and fire'. I'm not even sure Mewni is ready for that kind of awesomeness. :-/ He might just blow them away with his unwillingness to stay down, or to give up, its exhilarating to think about though. Anyway, to spice things up a bit, you could have the King, River understand the shear implications of what it means to train under a 'true master'. I mean for all him silliness, he is one tough S.O.B in the camping episode. That being said I was just tossing a few ideas out there to help you out buddy, I lovin' where this is going so far, take it slow, and flush out your characters brother. AND HAVE FUN WITH THIS! No matter how many annoying posters nag you for updates, just... do it when 'you' feel is necessary.

11/10/2017 c1 chuckikillu112

Keep it up! ;)
11/6/2017 c1 Guest2
You should add darkstalkers in there to it would be so cool also is their any pairings or is it a harem fanfic, if any pick the harem those are usually the most funny ones to me.
11/3/2017 c1 Guest
I like it, hope you will update more soon.