for Come Dance With Me

6/10 c13 7fictionlover5
Omg please update soon I need to know what happens next
5/30 c13 Savannah246810
I really liked this chapter. Can’t wait for the next one!
5/30 c13 Charlie757
Thank you for the update! I knew Dallas was up to something. Is she going to take him back?
5/30 c13 Guest
The story is definitely amazing but I think you should make the character of Austin a little,more strong.
5/29 c13 Ross's Juliet
Love it Ally tell Dallas to go somewhere and leave you alone update soon.
5/29 c13 Lia
OH MY GOSH WHAT A CLIFF HANGER, I JUST WANTED TO GO ON THE NEXF CHAPTER AND I REALISED OH MAN YOU STILL HAVE TO WRITE THAT, YOU LEFT US HANGING DUDDETTE BUT ITS ALL COOL, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, AHHHHHHHH. Well done on yet another amazing chapter!
5/29 c13 sweetgirl2711.cp
I hope Ally thinks about this seriously. Dallas has to gain her trust back before getting into a relationship with her. I am curious about Kira as well. Still rooting for Auslly! Austin is so sweet!
5/23 c12 Guest
I love your story. It’s amazing. I like that you’ve added Austin’s POV. I would enjoy more, butit’s Not necessary. You have a wonderful story without his POV. I look forward to your next post.
5/14 c12 7chestnut24
This story is great, I really hope you keep writing it!
5/10 c12 annalovegoodda
I loved this chapter I really enjoyed reading Austin's Pov and yaaaaay he likes Ally.

I wanted to tell you btw that there is a copycat on this site. He or she is copying the whole concept and everything of this story just writing it in a different style. The story is called "Shall we Dance". Maybe you should check it out and see for yourself if it's bothering you. I would really hate that kid getting all the credit you deserve for this amaaaazing story!
5/7 c12 Guest
I love it! Can't wait for the next one!
5/7 c12 Savannah
Love love love this story! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
5/6 c12 Ross's Juliet
Love it I can't wait to see how Austin and Ally do. Poor Ally I can't believe she has to dance with Dallas. I'd like to see both POV'S update soon
5/5 c12 sweetgirl2711.cp
Great chapter. Good idea on the full chapter. On the song Believe have you heard Adam Lambert version? It’s a slow version. It’s really beautiful
4/14 c11 Guest