for Yin and Yang

5/30 c5 2akire26
I am obsessed with your Naruto work! All of it!
2/21 c5 Guest
Many of your stories are really great, I hope to find update soon
1/31 c5 Guest
I absolutely love this story! I'm so happy I found it, you write beautifully! Not sure if there will be a pairing but the brief interactions of hinata/tobirama are so sweet! I can't wait to see what unfolds, keep up the fantastic work!
10/12/2020 c5 Bb34
Can't wait for the next update.
10/11/2020 c1 Mr Arcturus Black II
I’m just sceptical of the two camps being that close to each other, for the fields to be connected. I’d expect that wouldn’t be a good idea considering both clans would just sabotage each other... Other than that it seems pretty good so far. I don’t think the Uchiha would leave Hinata so that she couldn’t defend herself, so I’m not sure if that is right, but it could be explained away. Good luck with whatever you’re doing now! This is really good so far.
9/20/2020 c5 5silverteaspoon
Whew! Thank you! So glad you decided to continue this story. Looking forward to reading more.
9/9/2020 c5 4Sunny Shell
Yayyy Madara is back on track but I get the feeling that it won’t be that easy to actually end the war. I’m glad that you were able to write despite going through a long bout of writers block it’s really inspiring for me xD
9/8/2020 c5 1ForeverTwistedLove8814
Thank you so much for updating! I got really excited when I noticed you updated!
9/8/2020 c5 jewels729
Thank you for updating this story! I have been wait I g for a LONG TIME! Anyway I hope everything is well for you and be safe!
9/6/2020 c5 Mim
I love!
9/5/2020 c5 sjlovesstories
Wonderful chapter! Thank you so much for posting this. I really appreciate you and your hard work! I hope you’re safe and well. Much love!
9/5/2020 c5 2alee26606
I love this story!
9/4/2020 c5 Marihimesama
Yay fabulous new update. Thanks :)
9/4/2020 c5 Papaleta
Omg so glad that Izuna is fine, also thank u for the update!
9/4/2020 c5 3Koen D
I didn't expect an update at all and thought that you've given up on this story, so thank you so much for not doing that. I absolutely love the relationship between Hinata, Madara and Izuna. They're true siblings and the way only Hinata could calm Madara and Izuna is so sweet. I'm really looking forward to the ending of the war, that way Hinata could have more chances to interact with the Senju brothers and maybe even fall in love with one of them. I don't know if this story is gonna have a pairing or it's just pure friendship, but I love it either way.
Thank you for writing and I hope you'll update soon.
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »