for Yin and Yang

1/31/2020 c4 jordieluna
I’m very disappointed that you did not finish this fic. I normally will not even give the time of day to an unfinished story, but this one caught my eye. It was very interesting and had so much potential. I hope one day you will come back to finish this story. Best of wishes!
10/14/2019 c4 sjlovesstories
I love this. I’d love to see you return to it. If not, thanks for sharing
8/21/2019 c4 jiminicricket
I'm really excited to see how the rest of the story comes out... I'll be waiting! TT author, you made me really feel the bond between hinata and her brothers :(
4/27/2019 c4 smilesy
Wow I’m itching to know if Hinata will successfully convince Madara, or if this will just fracture their relationship and cause dramam
4/15/2019 c4 Kemi
I think I have said it before but... Why are you so good at cliff hangers? You know, now that I checked the list of fanfictions that you write. I also wonder how you can keep up with all of them? And they turn out to be awasome fanfictions? D F you are amazing!
3/28/2019 c4 Guest
I hope you will still continue your amazing Itachi fanfiction, "The Chance."

:D
3/17/2019 c4 MarianeHime
eu gosto! por favor atualize!
1/8/2019 c1 Guest
This is an incredible idea for a story and even better the more you continue to write it. I noticed the last time you updated and I hope you come back to this story. Kudos on the good write
12/28/2018 c4 Guest
Continue this story
12/19/2018 c4 H A M B O . 1 7
noooo. the cliff hangerrrr
12/14/2018 c1 Diggleboopop
Awesome job! Please continue when you can!
11/26/2018 c4 blue1302
OMG It's so good! I hope that you will update soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
11/22/2018 c4 mArda
Genius. This chapter renders me breathless. It's a stroke of art.

With that being said, I'm so glad to see an update. This is by far my favorite ongoing fanfic. I'm so looking forward to what happens next. Great job!
11/17/2018 c4 love