for Yin and Yang

11/8/2017 c1 9Chimebelle
Love it already. Hinata is so kind and gentle, she'll be wonderful in easing Izuna into peace somehow with the Senjus. In time, I suppose, after he learns to reslect his own sister for her own strength. And does the Uchiha not know of the Hyuga clan? Its a bit strange. If they did know of the Hyugas, wouldn't they just theorize that Byakuran is a mutation of the Sharingan?
Anyways, I loved your Itachi reborn as the youngest brother, but this is quite amazing as well.
11/5/2017 c1 9kadienewberg
I love it already. I hope we can see more of both the Unchiha and Senju brothers. It's different with Hinata this time but a good different. I hope we see her make some female friends.
11/5/2017 c1 silviaw
Lol
11/5/2017 c1 Guest
Izuna shut the fuck up
11/4/2017 c1 Thesunkunoichi
The idea of Hinata in the warring states era is so unique. I hope you continue to update this frequently! Loved the first chapter.
11/4/2017 c1 6Nyght elf
Lovely idea!and unique! I am hooked!
I wonder if she iwlo remember the future/past? So curious!
Hope to see more soon!
Thx for posting!
11/4/2017 c1 Madam3Mayh3m
I love stories where Hinata is in the Warring States era. It's usually Sakura ( not that I mind ) that always time travels or is reborn in this particular era. I do wonder if Hinata will regain her memories at all or if Izuna will end up dying by the sword of Tobirama aging :/

Thanks for posting this story, I eagerly await future chapters !
11/3/2017 c1 8Tobiramamara
As always, Well written, intriguing, Nice dialogues, believable characters. And on top of that I actually starting to like a hinata story! Now that is a first!
11/3/2017 c1 20Sorra Boo
Lovely first chapter, I can’t wait to see more, I like how you had Hinata as one of the Uchiha, there aren’t many Hinata time Travel or her born in a different era fics, so I’m glad I found one. If you don’t mind me asking, what will the pairing be? If there is one, could you let me know in the next chapter, thanks!
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9