for Healing

9/14/2020 c55 27CharlieBoneFan
Sweet story.
3/23/2020 c2 Flygar
Not addressing how he brutally killed children? Padme would be OK with that you think?
1/28/2020 c55 Kagami420
Great story , I enjoyed it and
1/1/2020 c49 14thunderofdeath97
Ahsoka wasnt a jedi at the time so really he owes the jedi, thst is true, but she shouldnt have said us
9/11/2019 c55 16QueenNaberrie
Hi RealThing!

It's been awhile. So happy I found this great story by you! Bravo! It's too bad he couldn't let go of his past and join the Jedi again. However, he did compromise and was still involved with training his four kids, his grand kids, and Obi-Wan's kids. So he became a consultant of sorts. ;)

Life has been busy for me the past few years and my interests have been elsewhere. Maybe someday I'll finish some of my Star Wars fanfics. Let's just say the spirit is willing but I don't know about the rest of me. lol

Thank you for writing this fabulous story!

QN
8/17/2019 c17 Heather B
'Interesting Times', not sure if this is a true oriental saying or just a Terry Pratchett construct meaning war. Have you read the book of that title? It must be ten years, at least since I did. Anyway,I digress.
So pleased that Anakin now had upgraded prosthetics. Hope this means he will ultimately get real limbs again.
I really enjoy your stories, I come back to your 'The Protector' series time and again, even with everything else that is out there, and from there to the other stories. This must be my fourth, if not fifth time around.
Keep up the good work.
8/10/2019 c55 13creativesm75
nice
7/29/2019 c2 agouraki
they are too accepting on him...
3/26/2019 c23 Guest
I love this story.
12/30/2018 c1 2kanjichibi
Good start.
11/21/2018 c19 Guest
I want a chapter full of baby Luke and Leia fluff.
11/21/2018 c8 Cosette
I LOVE baby Luke and Leia!
10/18/2018 c55 Heather B
I'm pretty sure that by the time they were in their nineties Padmé and Anakin would have had and least one if not two more generations of descendants than you've given them. My mother died at 73 as a great grandmother.
I always enjoy your stories, partly because Anakin redemption stories are my favourite type, partly because my inner grammar nazi can relax but, oh dear, what has been happening in the last several stories? Typos galore, misspellings, wrong words, missing words, extra words! This really isn't like you. Yes, the odd typo gets through for everyone but the change from the Protector series is palpable.
Please, please don't compromise your previously excellent standards, you are usually my go-to choice when other writers sink into the ungrammatical and I have to resist tearing my hair out. Itrenews my faith in the education system.
The actual stories, though, remain excellent as ever, please don't stop. Looking forward to the next one.
10/18/2018 c55 pub4
You are such an awesome writer. Wow. What an ending. Very emotional.
9/27/2018 c4 Guest