for Letting Go

2/16 c49 Story-Mad
Really enjoyed this chapter! Prisoner of Azkaban is one of my fave books of the series, and I’m so excited to see how you end it and continue the series :)
2/11 c48 6acompletenerd
Ahhhhh! What a place to leave it! Please update soon!
11/8/2020 c48 Story-Mad
Loved this chapter! I liked that you had Cassie watch over Pettigrew with Lupin, her/your description of him was really good. Can’t wait for the next one :)
7/20/2020 c47 Guest
Brilliant chapter as usual! I’m really looking forward to reading how you tackle the last segment of the book, it’s one of my favourites of the series too :)
5/20/2020 c46 Guest
Absolutely loved this chapter, totally worth any length of waiting for it :D, I’m really excited for the the next one!
12/8/2019 c45 Guest
Awesome chapter as per! I’m so excited for the next one, it’s one of my favourite parts of the book :)
11/4/2019 c30 38blucougar57
I’m a little confused. You write Cassie as meeting Molly and Arthur for the first time in this chapter, but she met them in a previous chapter after saving Ginny from the Chamber of Secrets.

Aside from that little discrepancy, great chapter! I do hope Cassie tells Harry and Ron the truth soon. She needs all the support she can get.
11/3/2019 c21 blucougar57
Maybe Cassie should clue Draco into the fact that Daddy dearest is already looking to marry her off...
10/31/2019 c44 Guest
Incredible chapter! No matter how long it takes, you always produce exciting content to read :) take all the time you need, I love the way this is going!
6/24/2019 c42 MadJazzy
I forgot to mention in my previous review that I really loved Cassie's relationship with Emily! I really hope they can meet again in the future and make amends. I don't know why but I visualized her to look like the girl Harry flirted with in the subway station coffee shop in the HP6 movie, lol.
6/24/2019 c43 MadJazzy
Hi, I just re-read this story within two days. I really like Cassie's character. I enjoy her attitude, it makes her seem like a real person. The small changes that you make to the story are very appreciated! It's refreshing to see her character influence the story to have some differences to the original. I can't wait to see the progression of her character and relationships during the rest of the fic. Please post again soon!
6/20/2019 c43 Guest
Another awesome chapter! I liked that moment between Lupin and Cassie, it added something extra to the chapter :) can’t wait for the next!
6/20/2019 c42 Guest
An awesome chapter, as usual! I absolutely love the idea of feeding Sirius under the impression he’s a stray, that was a great idea :) I’m excited for the next chapter!
5/12/2019 c41 Guest
Loved this chapter! You write characters and emotions so realistically :) I’m really excited for the next update!
4/7/2019 c40 Guest
I really enjoyed this chapter and I love your writing! I’m excited for the next update :)
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »