for The Orphans

5/19 c12 Mezz64
Great chapter so pleased your back writing this
5/19 c11 Mezz64
So glad your back writing this I thought it was one that was going to get left unfinished which is so frustrating.
I had to go back and familiarize myself with the fiction Kudos
11/13/2019 c10 Mezz64
Well I feared this fiction had come to an end and would be left unfinished but I’m really glad your back.

Love the idea and finch being daddy lol. But it looks like it about to get exciting.

Thanks for coming back
Kudos from U.K.

8/29/2019 c9 4Alongusername
Such a great and perfect POI Story! I was just catching up on the stories I missed and I’m glad you’re still posting and working on chapters! I can’t get over how authentic to POI this is, especially in the early Seasons when it’s just Team Machine searching through these irrelevant numbers. But often they’d form a story with the number (or Numbers!) and grow as people, John did a lot of that in Season 1. Great work on the Chapter! Looking forward to more.
2/2/2019 c5 Mezz64
I had already posted on chapter 6 so have put this here hopefully you will continue.

It’s a shame you stopped writing this it’s got the basis of a great story. You’ve given it depth and each character personalities are showing.

It would be great I’d you finished it.

Begging for you to finish it and

Kudos from the U.K.

1/18/2019 c6 Mezz64
It’s a shame after 6 chapters and it was just getting interested that you stopped.
Have you considered finishing it.

11/1/2018 c3 Alongusername
This feels like a real POI Episode! A unique set-up to do with those pesky Irrelevant Numbers and how the Machine selects people (or groups of people) the imminent danger and the character interactions! Well done. Even the OCs are fleshed out and real, which is hard to say for many Fics (even mine) If I offered any criticism, it’s that sometimes I loose track of what each character is doing, but maybe that’s just me. Anyhow, great work.
2/19/2018 c5 1Taste of Mediocrity
I am loving this so far. Can’t wait for the next update!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service