for Sheltering from the stars

10/18/2019 c26 82JanetM74
This epic is amazing. Such a thorough character study with terrific tension and a great ending. Can’t praise this enough. Can’t wait for more!
10/18/2019 c9 JanetM74
Ok. Having to stop here so I can actually do some work...this is an epic tale! The plot is fantastic, the characters stay true to themselves and the tension is palpable. And immense. I really don’t want to go to work...I want to finish this!
5/31/2018 c26 Minimam
Brilliant positive end to a brilliant story. Glad and sad that it is over. There is so much potential for more stories. Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us xx
5/30/2018 c26 21CreativeGirl29
Beautiful ending to a fantastic story. And my goodness the image of a small version of Kayo and Scott.. and a little John and Ridley is adorable! Also loved Gordon’s fretting over Lady Penelope’s arrival. Fantastic.
5/30/2018 c26 13Bow Echo
Beautiful ending to an epic fic. I am so sad its over, I will definately miss this one so I do hope there is more to come. Loved how the relationships have moved on (betcha know you made my day!), and gotta love grandma knitting bonnets. Thank you for sharing this story, have loved every minute of the read.
5/30/2018 c26 Sueemm
Just love a happy ending. This has been an exciting and enjoyable story. Sorry it is at an end!
5/25/2018 c5 70Lady Razorsharp
Going into danger yet again, but this time it's the rescuers who are in danger...the idea of Scott shouldering a rifle is a little sexy but heartbreaking as well...should he need to use it. Kayo is so strong and brave, she's just the right person to be with him in this dark time. Col. Casey is good people.
5/22/2018 c25 Minimam
A brilliant chapter. I wondered how you would have the healing start and you didn't disappoint. Beautifully done. I love the intruder and her timely entry x
5/21/2018 c25 13Bow Echo
Oh god my heart is pounding! You just made my day. The two of them finally together, talking, releasing burdens, getting into trouble like the 'good old days' adored that detail by the way, and I admit a little 'darn it' at the intruder ;-).
All in all, just bloody perfect from start to finish. I could gush for another 5k but I think my time would be best placed reading it again. So before I do, beautiful, brilliant and THANK YOU. x
5/11/2018 c24 50thunderbird5
Oh, poor Schott. I wouldn't know what to do to help either of them. Only thing I always do, is to give a hug and hold on to whomever it might be at the time until they're okay again.
5/11/2018 c24 Minimam
A beautifully written chapter. So much despair and pain and yet there are wee sparks of hope x
5/10/2018 c4 70Lady Razorsharp
Ouch, this was a hard read...an effective way to grind this family to a halt, by splitting them up...but Col. Casey is a good friend, even if she's in danger just by aiding Scott and Kayo.
5/10/2018 c3 Lady Razorsharp
Poor Alan, glad he has John (and Ridley) to be with. Still, everyone's worried...

And yes, John, why WAS Capt O'Bannon aboard, Hmmm? *wiggles eyebrows*
5/10/2018 c24 13Bow Echo
That was a perfect balance of darkness and light, Healing and pain. For some, a journey is at and end and for others there is a long road ahead, I hope they take it together. Beautifully written. X
4/28/2018 c23 50thunderbird5
Oh, would they ever become the people they use to be?
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »