for The Long Road Home

1/29/2018 c19 my-secret-garden
Oh, this is like watching the show! I wonder what is going to happen!
1/28/2018 c19 Guest
Gotta love a mystery!
1/28/2018 c19 Tabitoo
I love it...the banter between Hopper and Eleven is excellent...can't wait for more.
1/28/2018 c18 Tabitoo
She can and has made fire...she did it to cook while she was in the forest...in the scene where she is cooking the squirrel over the fire...I concluded she started the fire with her mind...if she can control objects with her mind surely she can rub two objects together fast enough to cause enough friction to make fire...like rubbing two sticks together...
1/28/2018 c19 deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff
mATH ISN'T CHEATING

y'all we need to embrace our inner El
1/23/2018 c18 my-secret-garden
When you first mentioned "Firestarter" I kinda thought it a nice nod considering the arc, but at the same time, idk, it kinda bothered me as it is so similar to El and her story in a way. How will she react? What when fiction becomes reality? But then I remembered all the books about boy-meets-girl, finding-your-true-self, family-dramas, going-through-illness-and-loss, etc. all the fiction stuff we read that is based on reality, and why not read a science-fiction novell in a science fiction real world. I dont believe El can make fire, but I understand her way of thinking. Its kinda how when Harry Potter came out and everybody wanted to do magic.
Anyway, I got really sidetracked, sorry.
This chapter was really great, with Hopper and El its always clash of titans. I listened to Davids speach and it was so touching! Kinda strange for a speach, but in regards on the show and what he sees in the characters it was to touching!
1/23/2018 c17 my-secret-garden
You know what? Your story amazes me each time anew. I dont know, it just evolves so naturally, its fantastic. Loved all the characters here and I could totally see Max playing a prank on Lukas, even while liking him very much. And Will and El plotting together was great!
AMAZING CHAPTER!
1/23/2018 c18 13mrwiseman-2
I have been enjoying your story quite a bit. You have said you don't know where your story is going, but to me this is building to a Hopper/El breakthrough. Maybe a moment where he finally becomes "Dad" rather than "Hopper." Just a suggestion from one writer to another.
1/22/2018 c18 4mugglemom2
I was thinking I was with Hop! I wouldn’t want my kid talking about starting fires. He was right to shut that notion down though I agree he could have done a better job explaining why! Nice chapter.
1/22/2018 c18 5phieillydinyia
eyyyyy
I've been planning on reading fire-starter (gotta finish It first)
Gr8 chapter!
1/21/2018 c18 unicornkeeper
I can't wait to see if she discovers she can do something else!
1/19/2018 c17 Guest
This was great! Love the realistic way these characters behave!
1/18/2018 c17 3Ch323232
Lol! Fun chapter!
1/18/2018 c17 5phieillydinyia
That was a pretty awesome chapter xDD
1/18/2018 c17 1candy95
Loved this! I particularly liked el looking up all those definitions lol she’s so cute. One question though: where is the footage of that Lucas prank because I am in desperate need
274 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »