for The Long Road Home

1/18/2018 c17 deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff
YESSS THIS WAS AWESOME xD

I can TOTALLY see Joyce going along with this as some kinda revenge plan, and I loved the 'demolishing my house' line. I think it's so true though- I'm scared to see what she does to redecorate in season 3!
1/9/2018 c16 my-secret-garden
About your AN- as a fan of ET I had already noticed the pink dresss and blond wig as a wink to a scene in ET, so you are right to make that connection. As about the comfort-thing with people, you are right to notice that the fights between El and Hopper were due to them liking each other and feeling comfortable around each other enough to go a step further. It is true that El was all shy and quiet around Papa, compared to Hopper.

Now to this chapter.
It was just great once again. I have no problem with you hopping back in time once in a while if there is something good to tell. The first days must have been ... interesting for both of them, and oh, this idea of her drinking beer by exident (although it has a tragic background) was fun and Hoppers realisation to it too.
1/7/2018 c16 1candy95
Oh my god that was so funny hahaha poor el! Loved it
1/7/2018 c16 deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff
I feel bad for laughing
1/7/2018 c16 deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff
Is it bad that I’m laughing?
1/7/2018 c16 Guest
I didn't expect this to happen! Funny but I feel guilty for thinking that and these characters aren't even real!
1/7/2018 c16 1justsomeotherguy
Bless her heart! That's so much like how a small child thinks, she doesn't have any idea of the norms for interpreting his instructions. When my son was little he was confused by the last direction on a packet of instant oatmeal: "Stir." His question was, "How many times?" I told him five times, and that's probably what he still does.
1/7/2018 c16 18darthstormer
Aww, poor girl. Another great chapter!
1/5/2018 c3 Pascal Baptiste
THANK YOU! This is really cool. I actually really want little episodes like this sprinkled throughout the year, showing how they act and grow without life threatening danger, made by the Duffers. It’s super cool
1/5/2018 c15 my-secret-garden
Ok, I just love all the observations you are able to make and descreibe.
1/5/2018 c14 my-secret-garden
This was a wonderful chapter between Joyce and Jonathan. Joyce is a wonderful mother, and the conversation with Jonathan flew so naturally, it was a pleasure to read. While I do believe Joyce was really happy with Bob, you are right to asume she "picked" him because of Will, Bob and Will had so much in common and we should never judge someone who wants to live happy and in peace. Never. I think it must be hard for parents to notice their children suddenly grown up.
1/5/2018 c15 5phieillydinyia
OMG this Max/El sleepover was awesome!
Yeah I love that book The Shining too xD
1/4/2018 c15 unicornkeeper
I really like this a lot. Some great detailed observations here-El's stillness, her ear for listening, the motherly compulsion to fix the covers for her children (too funny!), the problem of like versus love when it comes to family. It's great reading.
1/4/2018 c15 1justsomeotherguy